Miami Vice... discuss

edubedub 715 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
VS.[/b] anyone else see the trailer for this at the Kong movie?I loved that TV show... soundtrack had some dope tunes too.Colin Ferrel > Don Johnson??

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    the original TV show has had a huge impact on my wardrobe, even til these days.

• edubedub 715 Posts
    I was rocking these in 7th grade:

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

The white ones, with a white suit and a black tight t-shirt, made me the man I am today.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

The white ones, with a white suit and a black tight t-shirt, made me the man I am today.

the original TV show has had a huge impact on my wardrobe, even til these days.

i find all of this highly likely

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Growing up in Miami this show was a big part of my older bro's early 20's.
    I got to dig through mom???s attic (aka the old ass suitcase in her closet) for pics, but he was a dead ringer for a Cuban tubbs. Luckily I was still playing w/ transformers, thus making me immune to his taste in fashion.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    The first season iz tha shit, but how devoid of ideas is the movie industry. Its seems 3 out 10 movie are remakes/remixes. Miami Vice doesnt need a movie. Just fuckin watch the damn DVD. The stories dont transcend tv.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    It's no Hawaii five-o!

• It's no Hawaii five-o!

Damn straight!

Ahh Wo Fat!!!!!

• Ahh Wo Fat!!!!!

Spring Lake NJ's own....

• pknypkny 549 Posts
    The first season iz tha shit, but how devoid of ideas is the movie industry. Its seems 3 out 10 movie are remakes/remixes. Miami Vice doesnt need a movie. Just fuckin watch the damn DVD. The stories dont transcend tv.

And we can look forward to this dude's stunning portrayal of Ponch in the upcoming remake of CHiPs:

oh yea???? Next thing you're going to tell me is that Gavin Mcleod is from Jersey.
    Remember him playing big chicken on hawaii five-o?

• The first season iz tha shit, but how devoid of ideas is the movie industry. Its seems 3 out 10 movie are remakes/remixes. Miami Vice doesnt need a movie. Just fuckin watch the damn DVD. The stories dont transcend tv.

And we can look forward to this dude's stunning portrayal of Ponch in the upcoming remake of CHiPs:

This guy is a third rate actor like Erik Estrada was...I think he will be fine.

The same goes for Colin Ferrell.

• oh yea???? Next thing you're going to tell me is that Gavin Mcleod is from Jersey.

I was just telling someone about that the other day. They couldn't believe that Captain Steubing played a sweaty heroin dealer on Five-O...

oh yea???? Next thing you're going to tell me is that Gavin Mcleod is from Jersey.

I was just telling someone about that the other day. They couldn't believe that Captain Steubing played a sweaty heroin dealer on Five-O...

he killed it as big chicken! His best role evar.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    soundtrack had some dope tunes too.

"Living the book of my life"

trailer had fat boys in it

the original TV show has had a huge impact on my defintion of being ice cold, even til these days.

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    i thought this show lost steamed when they dropped the pastels and neons for earthtones. jan hammer theme song was killer though.

i thought this show lost steamed when they dropped the pastels and neons for earthtones. jan hammer theme song was killer though.

I graduated high school in 87 and I remember shopping for tuxedos for my prom. The Miami Vice pastel tuxedo was pushed heavily. I passed. It was funny to see which guys from my school were rocking the Tubbs.

• oh yea???? Next thing you're going to tell me is that Gavin Mcleod is from Jersey.

he killed it as big chicken! His best role evar.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Its seems 9 out 10 movie are remakes/remixes.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Its seems 9 out 10 movie songs are remakes/remixes.