post pictures of rackords and squirrels plz.

girgir 329 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
they don't have to be secret, just interesting to look at. stand up!

Comments

• bring that beat back!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

I bought this record like ten years ago and it sucked. If memory serves correct though, that band spawned Slint and Gastr del Sol among a few other similar groups.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

• girgir 329 Posts

I bought this record like ten years ago and it sucked. If memory serves correct though, that band spawned Slint and Gastr del Sol among a few other similar groups.

i can't think of the record but it's by some rock dude and it has a beautiful illustration of a squirrel on the moon or some ish. the music is not nearly as awesome as the art.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

bidibidobidiboo = sabadabada ??

• eh, ouch?

• girgir 329 Posts

hahaha i didn't see that last night.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

I used to live with a girl that would actually try to make me listen to this record...think "The Chipmunks go Jazz" and you'll understand the torture!

• girgir 329 Posts

I used to live with a girl that would actually try to make me listen to this record...think "The Chipmunks go Jazz" and you'll understand the torture!

do the squirrels talk hipster and spit beat poetry?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

the squirrels talk pseudo-[/b]hipster and spit pseudo-[/b]beat poetry

in the most annoying sped-up voices imaginable...it's cute, and funny...for about 4 seconds...

• I bought this record like ten years ago and it sucked. If memory serves correct though, that band spawned Slint and Gastr del Sol among a few other similar groups.

...and a non-simialar group:

Ben, who was lead vox/congas for Love Jones was the Squirrel Bait drummer, and also drummed for the Lemonheads for a while. heck, a huge chunk of Chicago's postrock has Louisville roots: