Raer OST where the film is actually good

2»

Comments

• Don't sleep!

• This movie is at least as good as the soundtrack

I wanted to see Mirage for a while 'cause it's one of my favorite OST's and the movie is just as good. A bit of a sleeper actually.

Of course "The Pawnbroker" is great too with excellent use of the score. Quincy Jones did some quality films... Would like to see "The lost man".

Maybe we can warn each other for films that don't seem to employ the music to the fullest, like this one where you only occasionally hear some as source music, very quiet in the background. A shame if you ask me:

What I would like to see real bad is "I Want To Live" with that brilliant Johnny Mandel score.

• i gotta recommend psychomania aswell, trunk records reissued the soundtrack which i believe was lifted directly from the movie? the dialouge is truly amazing in the movie, its the kind of stuff tarantino wishes he could make. very entertaining and the music is really amazing throughout the entire movie. someone hook me up with that frog 7", i'd pay!

word, definately one of my favourite films! the soundtrack was taken from the original mastertapes though, not lifted from the film....i have the frog 7" (and had a spare too!)

• JayGeeJayGee 313 Posts
    Get Carter.

• Long Good Friday, though I'm not really too sure about the record's rarity. The film is a bit better than the somewhat similar Get Carter.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Long Good Friday, though I'm not really too sure about the record's rarity. The film is a bit better than the somewhat similar Get Carter.

I'd have to disagree with that. Although a decent film in it's own right, angry Bob Hoskins cannot fuck with angry Michael Caine.

Soundtrack to Get Carter's better as well, particularly fond of "Hallucinations".

• Get Carter.

Hell yes!