I AM NOT A RAPPER.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
This dude just came into my branch. Big blaxican looking dude with the whole urban Hip Hop look: baggy jeans, ice grill, backwards fitted, XXXXL tee, ones on his feet...you know, the whole nine.He's rocking a custom made iron-on/heat transfer t-shirt, not a picture of Biggie, Pac, Tony Montana, etc. though. THIS dude had his college degree/diploma blown up and transferred onto his shit. Right above that, in big ass letters, read:I AM NOT A RAPPER.That is the freshest thing I've seen all year. You know I had to give him daps for that shit.Whatchu say, Hammer?Proper.Herm

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    radd

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

that is fucking incredible.

• HAH!

• Did you see him turn around? The back reads "I'M A HUSTLER WHO CAN RAP".

I think they're corny as fuck. Maybe it's because of the lame dudes I used to see rocking them around Toronto in the summer.

• What was his GPA?

• Did you see him turn around? The back reads "I'M A HUSTLER WHO CAN RAP".

I think they're corny as fuck. Maybe it's because of the lame dudes I used to see rocking them around Toronto in the summer.

Hold up... I just re-read the original post... somehow missed the part about the the diploma blown up on the front as well. The shirts I was talking about had only bold all-caps lettering. What you're talking about is much better...

• This dude just came into my branch. Big blaxican looking dude with the whole urban Hip Hop look: baggy jeans, ice grill, backwards fitted, XXXXL tee, ones on his feet...you know, the whole nine.

He's rocking a custom made iron-on/heat transfer t-shirt, not a picture of Biggie, Pac, Tony Montana, etc. though. THIS dude had his college degree/diploma blown up and transferred onto his shit. Right above that, in big ass letters, read:

I AM NOT A RAPPER.

That is the freshest thing I've seen all year. You know I had to give him daps for that shit.

Whatchu say, Hammer?

Proper.

Herm
    Damn Herm, I thought you were gonna say how your not this big time gangster rapper that be jackin ivars for food. Don't worry me and DV will keep that info on the DL.