My digging trip was a failure...

grumblegrumble 72 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
First I bought a German album that said Telefunken on it. i thought it would have some crazy european breaks or something, but it sucked. then I bought "FUNK & WAGNALLS Library of Great Music 6 Record Albums" and there wasn't any funk on there at all! it was all classical music! i sat there listening to all 6 albums, waiting for a funk song, but nothing happened.total cost - $9.50=(

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Um....

Wait for it...

• First I bought a German album that said Telefunken on it. i thought it would have some crazy european breaks or something, but it sucked.

then I bought "FUNK & WAGNALLS Library of Great Music 6 Record Albums" and there wasn't any funk on there at all! it was all classical music! i sat there listening to all 6 albums, waiting for a funk song, but nothing happened.

I know you're German or whatever, but from an American perspective, this is hilarious. I had to re-read it because I thought it was a parody or something.

But yeah, sorry man.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Um....

Wait for it...

COME ON GUYS

FASTER AND HARDER

I WANT SOME CLOWN, BATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    then I bought "FUNK & WAGNALLS Library of Great Music 6 Record Albums" and there wasn't any funk on there at all!

I call location!

then I bought "FUNK & WAGNALLS Library of Great Music 6 Record Albums" and there wasn't any funk on there at all!

I call location!

PENROD, BATCH
    PRETEND LIKE YOU KNOW.

• Try the Hamilton, Joe Frank & Reynolds 45 b-side "Funk-In-Wagnalls" next time. You won't be Keb Darge, but from the looks of things you just might feel like him.

You won't be Keb Darge, but from the looks of things you just might feel like him.

^^^ Quote of the weekend?

DJ MARCO....

wait for it

you are fantastic!

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

you are fantastic!

graemlin needed!

• cosign...plaese to have gremlin

cosign...plaese to have GREMLINS?

haha! you didn't see that one coming?????

I PAY TO POST HERE, BATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• fukker. quick on the google image..

props.

fukker. quick on the google image..

props.

in polite nelson muntz voice: "why thank you, you're too kind"

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    so...

this isn't a joke thread?

• reading this kinda hurt.