Group Home - Livin' Proof

124»

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    it takes mental stamina to tune out the Nutcracker.

damn dude that was really clever

Not just clever, but

Seriously, you bored or what?

• I love how everyone is clowning the Nutcracker like his boy L'il Dap was even a passable rapper. They were both doodoo.

I'm still waiting for Trew to explain to me why Malachi was a misunderstood genius as opposed to a short bus rapper.

i'm still waiting for you to explain this:

2. Snoop - Doggystyle
    13. GZA - Liquid Swords
    15. Geto Boys - Ressurection
    17. Ice Cube - AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted
    24. DJ Quik - Way 2 Fonky

That's easy: 2. The Chronic
    13. Enter the 36 Chambers
    15. We Can't Be Stopped
    16. Death Certificate
    24. I like Quik but no way does dude make my top 25.

I love how everyone is clowning the Nutcracker like his boy L'il Dap was even a passable rapper. They were both doodoo.

Next to Malachi, Lil Dap sounded more than passable. It's all relative homie.

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This came out maybe a month ago. I don't know if it's legit but the sound quality is good. .

• I love how everyone is clowning the Nutcracker like his boy L'il Dap was even a passable rapper. They were both doodoo.

I thought Lil Dap was dope. Great voice and flow. Plus dude always said some shit like "ma dukes passed away while you was locked up son" or "the things I seen would make a grown man scream" and it just sounds ill.

I'm a Lil Dap fan

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    whoops...

Next to Malachi, Lil Dap sounded more than passable. It's all relative homie.

That's my point. Malachi was so bad that an entire thread is devoted to clowning their lyrics and L'il Dap isn't even mentioned. In an alternate universe where Malachi didn't exist I could easily see a thread devoted to clowning Dap. Maybe we should start one...in an alternate universe.

• I'm still waiting for Trew to explain to me why Malachi was a misunderstood genius as opposed to a short bus rapper.

Not until we find out how dropping out of a performing arts high school rendered 'Pac "a highly educated individual."
    So basically this is a "group home thread" and some cat comes out the side of his neck talkin bout how Tupac is better then them folls. No shit shirlock. I suppose the earth is round also. Who said anything about "droppin out of performing arts school made him a highly educated individual"? The fact is most cats in the street never had the opportunity to go to performing arts school, much less drop out. So PAC def had access to more education than the majority of people in the world, which he used to get the information he wished to.
    Which frankly I don't see how PAC has anything to do with the fact that Group Home, and the whole Gangstar Foundation is some in your gutt hip hop shit. Which was what I was basically sayin in the first place. Also I was tryin to explain that the reason I liked them cause you could feel the emotion they were givin off.
    If you don't like them that's cool but if you going to diss what the Gangstar camp brought to the game then your trippin. In case you didn't know there are cats out there who will just as soon sock the fuck outta people's jaw then go for some elitest nerd bullshit. If you don't think so find them Group Home cats and say it to their face and watch them blast you in the fuckin head and take every raer record you own. Malichi was training to be a boxer. I mean those was some cats who when they were little shorty's was tourin the world with Gangstar. What do you think Guru was talkin bout when he said "Lil Dap used to come by strapped / nice of a L cause he stayed like that". They were some straight up willin out little kids that was down with Gangstar. You can hear when they rappin what they been through. Straight up inner city picture being painted. So the fact is if I understood that from listening, the message must have been there. The question really is why couldn't you hear it?

• dayday 9,611 Posts

I'm a Lil Dap fan

*sniff*... me too.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I'm still waiting for Trew to explain to me why Malachi was a misunderstood genius as opposed to a short bus rapper.

Not until we find out how dropping out of a performing arts high school rendered 'Pac "a highly educated individual."
    So basically this is a "group home thread" and some cat comes out the side of his neck talkin bout how Tupac is better then them folls. No shit shirlock. I suppose the earth is round also. Who said anything about "droppin out of performing arts school made him a highly educated individual"? The fact is most cats in the street never had the opportunity to go to performing arts school, much less drop out. So PAC def had access to more education than the majority of people in the world, which he used to get the information he wished to.

Which frankly I don't see how PAC has anything to do with the fact that Group Home, and the whole Gangstar Foundation is some in your gutt hip hop shit. Which was what I was basically sayin in the first place. Also I was tryin to explain that the reason I liked them cause you could feel the emotion they were givin off.
    If you don't like them that's cool but if you going to diss what the Gangstar camp brought to the game then your trippin. In case you didn't know there are cats out there who will just as soon sock the fuck outta people's jaw then go for some elitest nerd bullshit. If you don't think so find them Group Home cats and say it to their face and watch them blast you in the fuckin head and take every raer record you own. Malichi was training to be a boxer. I mean those was some cats who when they were little shorty's was tourin the world with Gangstar. What do you think Guru was talkin bout when he said "Lil Dap used to come by strapped / nice of a L cause he stayed like that". They were some straight up willin out little kids that was down with Gangstar. You can hear when they rappin what they been through. Straight up inner city picture being painted. So the fact is if I understood that from listening, the message must have been there. The question really is why couldn't you hear it?

"I can breathe for the first time..."[/b]

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

hi tecumseh, I'll be nice and let you in on a little secret................don't argue w/ faux, it's one of soulstrut's unwritten rules.

Deadly like a rattle snake But I don't rattle

• I'm still waiting for Trew to explain to me why Malachi was a misunderstood genius as opposed to a short bus rapper.

hi tecumseh, I'll be nice and let you in on a little secret................don't argue w/ faux, it's one of soulstrut's unwritten rules.

Deadly like a rattle snake But I don't rattle

Salamat. Good lookin out on the heads up. I'll

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    post-crash favorite threads bump.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    this is a alltime classique!