Wackest and/or Most Absurd thing said in 2005

canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
I'm going with:"N**GA CAME OUT MY DICK!" - Ghostface

Comments

• edubedub 715 Posts

• "We've got a lot of rebuilding to do. First, we're going to save lives and stabilize the situation. And then we're going to help these communities rebuild. The good news is -- and it's hard for some to see it now -- that out of this chaos is going to come a fantastic Gulf Coast, like it was before. Out of the rubbles of Trent Lott's house -- he's lost his entire house -- there's going to be a fantastic house. And I'm looking forward to sitting on the porch." (Laughter) --George W. Bush, touring hurricane damage, Mobile, Ala., Sept. 2, 2005

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    "We've got a lot of rebuilding to do. First, we're going to save lives and stabilize the situation. And then we're going to help these communities rebuild. The good news is -- and it's hard for some to see it now -- that out of this chaos is going to come a fantastic Gulf Coast, like it was before. Out of the rubbles of Trent Lott's house -- he's lost his entire house -- there's going to be a fantastic house. And I'm looking forward to sitting on the porch." (Laughter) --George W. Bush, touring hurricane damage, Mobile, Ala., Sept. 2, 2005

im pretty sure that takes.

• "N**GA CAME OUT MY DICK!" - Ghostface

I don't have an issue with this statement.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts

"N**GA CAME OUT MY DICK!" - Ghostface

I don't have an issue with this statement.
    Either do I, it's more in the absurd category.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    I'm going with:

"N**GA CAME OUT MY DICK!" - Ghostface

thia is the most awesome thing ever said in history! whatchu talkin bout?

Absurd does not always mean bad

I shouldn't have included absurd in the title and gone with a different quote.

• the shit is funny..whats so wack about it?

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    well if were sticking with absurd, here's my contribution

"i work at taco bell"

--

the shit is funny..whats so wack about it?

Plaese to read title[/b].

"Wackest And[/b]/Or[/b] Most Abusrd ..."

Plaese also to note "and/or".

yeah thats really absurd right man? look at your fuckin name

• edubedub 715 Posts

haha

• i really liked "take your mouth off"
    peace, stein. . .

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    mase claiming he ghost wrote for big l.........even if he did (which i highly doubt) big l is not here to defend himself and that makes this statement double whack.

peace,xavier

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    mase claiming he ghost wrote for big l.........even if he did (which i highly doubt) big l is not here to defend himself and that makes this statement double whack.

Guy should be shot

I hate his smile face in the window shopper video.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    On another note, Mase revealed that he used to ghostwrite for Big L during a recent interview on Whoo Kid's G-Unit Radio show. "Big L brought me on the scene and I used to rhyme with him. When they used to do records, God bless the dead, they would never put me on the records. But all of the hot lines he was saying, and even in his grave I gotta tell this, those were my lines. I used to say those lines in the park and they would put them out in song,"

Fuck this guy

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

i don't get it...

unless you're saying its absurd that my name's man[/b]drew, in which case, that's really funny

• "You work three jobs? ??? Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that....Do you get any sleep?"
    -- W to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    There are a whole shitload of contenders, including thing one that I was recently reminded of:

Colmes: "You had sex with animals?"

Horsley: "Absolutely. I was a fool. When you grow up on a farm in Georgia, your first girlfriend is a mule."

Colmes: "I'm not so sure that is so."

Horsley: "You didn't grow up on a farm in Georgia, did you?"

Colmes: "Are you suggesting that everybody who grows up on a farm in Georgia has a mule as a girlfriend?"

Horsley: It has historically been the case. You people are so far removed from the reality...Welcome to domestic life on the farm..."

The Horsley here who is claiming that every farmer in Georgia engaged in bestiality before (hopefully) moving on to good ol' human-on-human sex (and claiming, rather amusingly, that ignorance of this "fact" is proof of how out-of-touch damn dirty liberal Democrat liberal leftist liberals are) is Neal Horsley, anti-abortion protester (who advocates violence against doctors who perform abortion, by the way) and one of those Randall Terry-type dudes who camped out at Terri Schiavo's hospice and mindlessly prattled about "culture of life!" and other such bullshit.

There are a whole shitload of contenders, including thing one that I was recently reminded of:

Horsley: "Absolutely. I was a fool. When you grow up on a farm in Georgia, your first girlfriend is a mule."

Colmes: "Are you suggesting that everybody who grows up on a farm in Georgia has a mule as a girlfriend?"

Horsley: It has historically been the case. You people are so far removed from the reality...Welcome to domestic life on the farm..."

The Horsley here who is claiming that every farmer in Georgia engaged in bestiality before (hopefully) moving on to good ol' human-on-human sex (and claiming, rather amusingly, that ignorance of this "fact" is proof of how out-of-touch damn dirty liberal Democrat liberal leftist liberals are) is Neal Horsley, anti-abortion protester (who advocates violence against doctors who perform abortion, by the way) and one of those Randall Terry-type dudes who camped out at Terri Schiavo's hospice and mindlessly prattled about "culture of life!" and other such bullshit.
    is this from Hanity and Colmes?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

is this from Hanity and Colmes?

It's from Alan Colmes' radio show. I got the exchange from here, though I guess I also should've included the brilliant followup:

Horsley said, "You experiment with anything that moves when you are growing up sexually. You're naive. You know better than that... If it's warm and it's damp and it vibrates you might in fact have sex with it."

• Barbara Bush: "Almost everyone I've talked to says, 'We're going to move to Houston.' What I'm hearing, which is sort of scary, is they all want to stay in Texas. Everyone is so overwhelmed by the hospitality.

And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this, this is working very well for them."[/b]

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Barbara Bush: "Almost everyone I've talked to says, 'We're going to move to Houston.' What I'm hearing, which is sort of scary, is they all want to stay in Texas. Everyone is so overwhelmed by the hospitality.

And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this, this is working very well for them."[/b]

same vein

"they are just so poor and so black"
    cnn guy

• "Stop throwing the Constitution in my face,
    it's just a goddamned piece of paper!" - George W Bush, Nov 2005

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    "Stop throwing the Constitution in my face,

when did he say that?

• Barbara Bush: "Almost everyone I've talked to says, 'We're going to move to Houston.' What I'm hearing, which is sort of scary, is they all want to stay in Texas. Everyone is so overwhelmed by the hospitality.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    "Stop throwing the Constitution in my face,

Best president ever. I also love the fact that his Christmas message featured dogs. "Well, Mr President, everyone hates you and you're dumb so we need to align ourselves with something smarter and more popular than you...you got any dogs?"

• pknypkny 549 Posts
    "You're doing a heck of a job, Brownie!"[/b]

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    "You're not gonna pay alot for that muffler"

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Bush saying that "God told me to invade Iraq" - or whatever his precise words were... I'm not religious, but this made me angry for God's sake. What an arse-hole. I wish the Vatican had issued a disclaimer faxed in from on high or something.