I AM THROUGH WITH CRATE DIGGING REVEALED

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
After a long, painful five minutes of soul searching, I have decided that I am no longer interested in posting on this CRATE DIGGING REVEALED??? forum. I actually am not angry or bitter, I have just finally come to the realization that this is not the place for me any longer. It has been fun, and I will have many memorable Soulstrut farts to keep me warm until they put me and my Cold Crush Brothers tapes into our pine box. I will continue to post in the SALE CLASSIFIEDS??? section, selling my real schitt and getting my gwop up. If you need to holler at a pimp just PM the kid or e-mail a real n***a at [email]soulman@worldofbeats.com[/email] and I will get back when and if I can. Much respect to all those who have shown respect. I will still be around... like I said, just holler.IF YOU LOVE SOMETHING, LET IT GO... IF IT COMES BACK, IT'S YOURS. IF IT DOESN'T, IT NEVER WAS. IF IT COMES BACK JUST TO SCHITT ON YOU, KILL IT IMMEDIATELY. Peace, bitches!

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    man, please don't say this is because of this past week

• man, please don't say this is because of this past week

Nah, I'm just overall not feelin' it too much anymore, unfortunately. It's a new world, times change, got other things to do, got to move on. You can probably catch me over at Midnightbootycall.com, though.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    AH HELL NO PHILL! You are the best and most entertaining muthafucka postin' on here! You are a hommie and a big foll! Plaese say it ain't so. You really need to keep posting on here. We need that real schitt doggie! If you are really going to stop posting, I don't believe you, you HAVE TO update the worldofbeats.com website on a regular basis so we can get our Soulman fix.
    Sincerely
    Your hommie,

Chan

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    DUDE. no. this is definitely . You are one of the we have here, a true hip hop authority and a to boot. You are constantly with pearls of wisdom and your keeps the s in check. You are the truth. Don't let these and poptarts get

Your presence is and fools need to .

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    i feel you man. I hope you stick to it..

Just come back and update us about G.U.N.

in the announcements of course.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    DUDE. no. this is definitely . You are one of the we have here, a true hip hop authority and a to boot. You are constantly with pearls of wisdom and your keeps the s in check. You are the truth. Don't let these and poptarts get

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    You'll be missed Phil. PMs will be sent. Get your grown man on holmes.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    man, please don't say this is because of this past week

Nah, I'm just overall not feelin' it too much anymore, unfortunately. It's a new world, times change, got other things to do, got to move on. You can probably catch me over at Midnightbootycall.com, though.
    word, i feel you on that. keep us updated on all the REAL WORLD MOVES though

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• Aww. No.. One of the few on here who had history & yet still wasn't hateful or dismissive, unlike a lot of people half his age on here... People could learn...

Thank the stars you have a blog we can keep up on.

Damn, the voice of reason will be missed.
    Whatever you do may it be the right path...

IP

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• AH HELL NO PHILL! You are the best and most informative[/b] muthafucka postin' on here!

Dag. Now I really don't have no reason to come here.

Death knell.

(oh, and Phill. Wait 'til you hear what I've gone and done to our joint. Hoo!!!)

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    After a long, painful five minutes of soul searching

You have not thought i over long enough to make such a rash decision.Dont leave MANE.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    [color:orange]N[/b] [/color] [color:orange]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b] [/color]

• Take care. There are great things out there so i wish you the best, but hopefully..................... you'll be back![/b]

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I'mma kick it Japanese

Iie, soo Ja arimasen!!!!!!!!!

(Translation: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    This reminds me of when jay retired from the rap game. I think phil will still do features here and there, and he might post a full fledged thread on someone elses account.

Seriously, SOulman, where else are you gonna go?

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

• asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts
    for reall hommy...you had some of the best posts of the year.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    After a long, painful five minutes of soul searching, I have decided that I am no longer interested in posting on this CRATE DIGGING REVEALED??? forum. I actually am not angry or bitter, I have just finally come to the realization that this is not the place for me any longer. It has been fun, and I will have many memorable Soulstrut farts to keep me warm until they put me and my Cold Crush Brothers tapes into our pine box. I will continue to post in the SALE CLASSIFIEDS??? section, selling my real schitt and getting my gwop up. If you need to holler at a pimp just PM the kid or e-mail a real n***a at [email]soulman@worldofbeats.com[/email] and I will get back when and if I can. Much respect to all those who have shown respect. I will still be around... like I said, just holler.

IF YOU LOVE SOMETHING, LET IT GO... IF IT COMES BACK, IT'S YOURS. IF IT DOESN'T, IT NEVER WAS. IF IT COMES BACK JUST TO SCHITT ON YOU, KILL IT IMMEDIATELY.

Peace, bitches!

who else is gonna bring some meaningful NBA commentary???

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Well hopefully this decision was made because of being too busy with other things in the real world, but if it's just because there's not much of interest here, that's a real shame. I hope it's the former and not the latter.

To add to that, I don't even read 1/8 of the posts anymore, but I'm still here everyday. Goddamn Phill you can't get up and leave us!?!?!

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    hope it wasn't about the bitter hatters on here phill.always been a fan of your writing, and perspective of the music and tig ol' bitties.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Say it ain't so!!!!! Usually I hate it when people go overboard on the graemlins, but when you do it Phil it makes me lol. Also I usually hate it when people say lol, but seriously you are one of the funniest strutters, you made me laugh out loud at work today with your little buy it now graemlin. Also who the hell is gonna represent that real schitt anymore? Damn. You'll be back soon enough though....

• This reminds me of when jay retired from the rap game. I think phil will still do features here and there, and he might post a full fledged thread on someone elses account.

Seriously, SOulman, where else are you gonna go?

seriously phil, you are one of the best posters on here. you'll be missed for sure.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Damn. You'll be back soon enough though....

I heard reverse psychology works in some cases...

"stupid soulstrut who cares about this stupid site, it is so dumb, you'll never be back I bet, it's not addictive at all!!!"

LOL

• flunkflunk 230 Posts
    I will have many memorable Soulstrut farts

i can't believe that shit whent 3 pages........

respect

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    fuck that.

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    aw phil. i didnt even ever talk to you on here or realise who u were half the time but i read your turntablelab interview for jokes so many times, and worldofbeats.

keep healthy.