Loose Change 9/11 Documentary

BlightyBlighty 225 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Quality 9/11 documentary made by three college students. The full thing is on Google Video.http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2023320890224991194&q=loose+change

Comments

• Always get chills watching this stuff.

I can't watch it at work. If it's one of those paranoia films I'll skip it.

• lived it.

• i've watched this, it's a good one. one of the best 9/11 docs i've seen.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    It looks like they put some major research into this.

• The research is superb. They've managed to cram pretty much every major questionable aspect of the attacks into an hour. Lots of footage I haven't see before too.

• the closeup footage at 28:30 min is particularly

if the voiceover wasn't so smarmy and sarcastic this would be a more convincing documentary.

• damn this thing has got me geeking. peep the footage at 38:20 of the explosions below the demolition wave as the building collapses. yikes.

• too bad the documentary's main source in "American Free Press" which is a loony rag.

• gripping. i really dug it. thanks for the link. it really made me think.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    this made me think in the same way Bill O'Reilly makes me think

• yeah it was pretty out there. a couple of the sequences had me interested but overall it was pretty shabby. i love when dude was like, "and a bunch of the 9-11 hijackers are still alive." he then proceeds to show their faces and read their names out as proof of the fact that they are still living. then he changes the subject.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    i love when dude was like, "and a bunch of the 9-11 hijackers are still alive." he then proceeds to show their faces and read their names out as proof of the fact that they are still living.

Saudi Arabia has more lizard people than any other arab nation

• this made me think in the same way Bill O'Reilly makes me think

well, this is def a matter of opinion. i know the theory is pretty out there, but honestly, i never thought about it in that way. i will admit the film seems a bit amatuerish (see other film of conspiracy theory circulating on the net), however, it was cool with me to see another side of the situation. just one lil dude's opinion.

just for the record, i hate o'reilly.

• yeah it was pretty out there. a couple of the sequences had me interested but overall it was pretty shabby. i love when dude was like, "and a bunch of the 9-11 hijackers are still alive." he then proceeds to show their faces and read their names out as proof of the fact that they are still living. then he changes the subject.

Well it's only an hour long documentary and they managed to fit an enormous amount in. Obviously to some degree they had to skip through stuff but it's easy to Google up more information on any of the areas they cover.

• Well done, this documentary.

• And you know if its on the interwebz it has to be true.