BACON appreciation.

2»

Comments

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    !

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    We have also sound-houses, where we practise and demon- strate all sounds and their generation. We have harmony which you have not, of quarter-sounds and lesser slides of sounds. Divers instruments of music likewise to you unknown, some sweeter than any you have; with bells and rings that are dainty and sweet. We represent small sounds as great and deep, likewise great sounds extenuate and sharp; we make divers tremblings and warblings of sounds, which in their orig- inal are entire. We represent and imitate all articulate sounds and letters, and the voices and notes of beasts and birds. We have certain helps which, set to the ear, do further the hearing greatly; we have also divers strange and artificial echoes, re- flecting the voice many times, and, as it were, tossing it; and some that give back the voice louder than it came, some shriller and some deeper; yea, some rendering the voice, differing in the letters or articulate sound from that they receive. We have all means to convey sounds in trunks and pipes, in strange lines and distances.
    from Francis Bacon's "the New Atlantis"-1626!!!!

dude was bacon the painters like great grand dad or something.

• autezautez 404 Posts
    bacon in the microwave.. less cleanup same great taste

he's sweating as though he were being fried like bacon.

• edubedub 715 Posts
    bacon in the microwave.. less cleanup same great taste

"the frying pan taste, without the frying pan"....

wtf... I don't want my bacon tasting like frying pan.

the red menace

potential

• edubedub 715 Posts

THAT'S NOT BACON - THAT'S PROCIUTTO!!!!!!!! (or possibly Serrano Ham)...

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    bacon in the OVEN...

• edubedub 715 Posts
    22 slices of bacon sammich...

1 1/4 lb of bacon... what is that - like 1/4 lb of bacon, once the fat's drained off??

( the ultimate bacon sandwich )

haha! that's where I found that first pic. that thing looks pretty scary.

• I haven't eatin' bacon in 12 years. But this stuff makes my world go 'round!