BACON appreciation.

hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
edited December 2005 in Off Topic (NRR)

Comments

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    is now the time known to the rest of us as "breakfast" in the kindgom of crink?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    is now the time known to the rest of us as "breakfast" in the kindgom of crink?

no, but that's not a bad idea...

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Bacons appreciation

Bacons appreciation

Bacons appreciation

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Appreciated.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

Maybe next year.....

I like to say it with a silent "N" = BACOWWWEE

BACON is the new "bling".

• I like to say it with a silent "N" = BACOWWWEE

hahahahahhaha

for real though, bacon (ayo) sauteed in heavy cream (no ayo) and tossed (no ayo) with some eggs and some linguini makes a delicious pasta. carbonara to be precise.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• edubedub 715 Posts
    don't forget our neighbors to the north...

• Bacons appreciation

• jgissjgiss 42 Posts
    MMMM...Bacon....

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    man bacon is the worst

have you ever lived upstairs in a building with hot air heating?? do not be cooking that shit people!

this dude who lived below us ate bacon and eggs for every meal of the day.. and chain smoked constantly.. it was the WORST fucking smell in the world... and all three of those things linger like fuck.

in a great twist of karmic irony (and hi colesterol) dude was found dead in his apartment of a heart attack (after having stewed in his bacon grease juices for about a week, which meant even in death he stunk the joint up) and we promptly moved the fuck out.

this dude who lived below us ate bacon and eggs for every meal of the day.. and chain smoked constantly.

in a great twist of karmic irony (and hi colesterol) dude was found dead in his apartment of a heart attack

the ending of this story is a shocker!

• i luh me some bacon.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

i luh me some bacon.

It's like a meat candy!

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

this dude who lived below us ate bacon and eggs for every meal of the day.. and chain smoked constantly.

in a great twist of karmic irony (and hi colesterol) dude was found dead in his apartment of a heart attack

the ending of this story is a shocker!

that is a shocker actually.

My uncle, I kid you not. Has been a working man all his life. Worked in teh shop in GM. Was some sort of fisherman, carpenter etc....

Chains smokes non-filtered camels all day long. Lights one of the other type of dude. Eats bacon for EVERY breakfast.

This leathery son of a bitch wont die.

• and chain smoked constantly.

ugh, we've got downstairs neighbors who contantly smoke, waking us up with staleness wafting up at like 4 in the morning. I don't care if folks smoke, but I also don't care if it's -10 outside right now (which it just about is)....plaese to take that stuff outside...

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    "Did you know that the french artists Francis Bacon spelled his last name the same way as pork bacon? Fascinating" - Jim

Man, The Newsroom is a very underated show. If only it wasn't Canadian.

i luh me some bacon.

It's like a meat candy!

Could not have said it better myself!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

i luh me some bacon.

It's like a meat candy!

Ha! Bacon is the jernt. Peanut butter & bacon sandwich, anyone?

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts

Vincent: Want some bacon?

Jules: No man, I don???t eat pork.

Vincent: Are you Jewish?

Jules: Nah, I ain???t Jewish, I just don???t dig on swine, that???s all.

Vincent: Why not?

Jules: Pigs are filthy animals. I don???t eat filthy animals.

Vincent: Yeah, but bacon tastes gooood. Pork chops taste gooood.

Jules: Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I???d never know ???cause I wouldn???t eat the filthy motherfucker. Pigs sleep and root in shit. That???s a filthy animal. I ain???t eatin' nothin??? that ain???t got sense enough to disregard its own feces.

Vincent: How about a dog? Dog eats its own feces.

Jules: I don???t eat dog either.

Vincent: Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?

Jules: I wouldn???t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they???re definitely dirty. A dog???s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

Vincent: Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?

Jules: Well we???d have to be talkin??? about one charmin??? motherfuckin??? pig. I mean he???d have to be ten times more charmin??? than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I???m sayin????

Vincent: [laughing] That's good.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Bacon appreciation like a motherfucker

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

Peanut butter & bacon sandwich, anyone?
    hell yes. please report this simple samich to the 'deli' thread!

i like all bacon. those thick "healthy" type slabs and the crispy thin ones.

iiii like pizza, iiiii like doughnuts, and i liiiiike bacon tooooo!

• reskresk 391 Posts

cant fuck with swine or swine substitutes (no turkey bacon, and no fuckin soy bacon, what type of dumb shit is that?)

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Kevin Bacon is dope

Turkey Bacon is dope

Regular Bacon is cool in moderation, batches

and I need to read Pulp Fiction instead of watching the movie.

Turkey Bacon is dope

this is actually what started my newfound love of bacon.

• We have also sound-houses, where we practise and demon- strate all sounds and their generation. We have harmony which you have not, of quarter-sounds and lesser slides of sounds. Divers instruments of music likewise to you unknown, some sweeter than any you have; with bells and rings that are dainty and sweet. We represent small sounds as great and deep, likewise great sounds extenuate and sharp; we make divers tremblings and warblings of sounds, which in their orig- inal are entire. We represent and imitate all articulate sounds and letters, and the voices and notes of beasts and birds. We have certain helps which, set to the ear, do further the hearing greatly; we have also divers strange and artificial echoes, re- flecting the voice many times, and, as it were, tossing it; and some that give back the voice louder than it came, some shriller and some deeper; yea, some rendering the voice, differing in the letters or articulate sound from that they receive. We have all means to convey sounds in trunks and pipes, in strange lines and distances.
    from Francis Bacon's "the New Atlantis"-1626!!!!