Wanted LP's:Notations on Gemigo, Presidents on Ssx

JKrissJKriss 167 Posts
edited December 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
If anyone has these, send me a pm, adn ill get u a tradelist. If i dont have sumthin u want im willin to pay cash for thesePresidents 5-10-15-20-35-30 YEARS OF LOVE album Notations lp on gemigoalso, i still cant find thesePersuaders-thin lineMontlcairs-lp on paula

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    dammit, stop reading my mental wantlist

I've been on the lookout for all of those for a couple years except the Presidents LP, and now that you want, I want it too!

Most of those LP's seem to go for around $20 on the bay so be on the lookout.

• JKrissJKriss 167 Posts
    haha, i cant help it. ive been lookin for the presidents and persuders lps for a while now, im surprised i havent found them yet. the notations and monclairs r sumwhat newer wants( u mite have actually even told me to lookout for the notations). I didnt think id really like the notations but after hearin a few tracks, i was pleasently surprised. Id be willin to drop about the money on the bay for all of them if it comes down to it, i jus havent found the right auction yet. and i cant help it, im not a very patient man so i thought id try my luck here

• JayGeeJayGee 313 Posts
    I can probably get you a Presidents album if you haven't got one, but I'm in Denmark.

That Montclairs album is soooo good. I finally picked one up last month from a friend here. It'snot that easy to find and $20 for a minter would be a bargain if I'm not mistaken.

• I have clean copies of the Notations and Persuaders LPs right here...email me if interested: cburgan(at)cinci.rr.com

Iceburg