hillary + the biz in chicago

dig_thisdig_this 279 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
the new shirley chisholm for the biz?!?

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I told ya'll! That foll gets ALL the gigs. I talked to Biz yesterday and he told me he just did a gig in Atlanta. I said "Oh word? Atlanta?" Biz replied "Damn Chan, I TOLD you I be DJing all over the country and shit!"

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    wow

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Biz told me he was DJing a birthday party for Diana Ross. He said Stevie Wonder got on the turntables and could scratch real dope!

• wow

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Biz told me he was DJing a birthday party for Diana Ross. He said Stevie Wonder got on the turntables and could scratch real dope!

Now that's something I'd like to see!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    He said Stevie Wonder got on the turntables and could scratch real dope!

Anychance that Biz was driving Stevie to the show and the convo went a little something like this...

"Stevie, your my boy and we hang out. But I told you how I feel about the singin' and scratching... I ain't impressed. You wanna impress me? Take the wheel for a little while muthafucker!"

• this is wild. my girl saw this and she kinda wants to go...haha. i would rather go to the bulls- pistons game though. we shall see...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Now that's something I'd like to see!

I bet stevie would too. zing!

anyways biz markie was at bush's 2005 inauguration too.