New Eminem Video

2»

Comments

• G*****s, do you go back far enough to remember when Hawkeye first came out? He was a bad muthaf***a, talkin' smack to Captain America and tryin' to get into the Scarlet Witch's panties every issue! Who's your 1st favorite Avenger, the Vision?

the Vision hands down!!! Haweye was the dun!!!!

I used to be a huge comic collector, but kept my Avengers 56-57 and the Scarlet Witch-Visions mini-series and The Watchmen ish and that's basically it!!!! start the thread!!!!

p.s. I'm rolling into Philly the see the Sixers play the Heat Dec. 16 - you around???

• G*****s, do you go back far enough to remember when Hawkeye first came out? He was a bad muthaf***a, talkin' smack to Captain America and tryin' to get into the Scarlet Witch's panties every issue! Who's your 1st favorite Avenger, the Vision?

the Vision hands down!!! Haweye was the dun!!!!

Yeah... Hawkeye kept tryin' to bag wanda, but the Vision ended up pullin' her. Kinky schitt for a 1970's comic book, an android baggin' a mutant chick. Didn't he end up getting her pregnant and they had a kid or somethin'? I gotta go back and check my Marvel history, I forgot about a lot of that stuff.

p.s. I'm rolling into Philly the see the Sixers play the Heat Dec. 16 - you around???

That's a Friday, right? Probably won't be free... got my kids on Fridays. Hit me up before you roll in anyway, you never know. I gotta get to a Sixers game myself sometime this season... shouldn't be hard to get good seats since nobody's going to their games this year (which is crazy because Chuck is playing better than ever, but that's another story).

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    but seriously, their home life has gotta be pretty fucked up, and i'm feeling a lot of anger here. money doesn't make all the problems go away fellas.

True, but if we make the assumption Em's a smart, thoughtful fellow, why do we give him a pass for not being able to have the where-with-all to create a balance between his homelife & his career???? Drew - you WORK with someone who's kids seem to be well adjusted with Daddy's fame and sucess sans said person's need to bemoan the fact "he's gotta go on tour." It's not the money that should make the problems go away, it's the intelligence AND the ability to access the monetary resources that should at least make your homelife issues more to what you envision they should be.

shit, i only watched the vid and heard the song once, but i think he's talking about being "gone" as in dead. when he refers to be away on tour, it's a metaphor for "the great tour" (just made that up - real corny!)
    even if it is him going away on the up in smoke summer whatever tour, there's still not enough money in the world to cure a broken family. and i'm not talking about divorce. i'm talking about the relationship that eminem portrays he has with kim (if its true). when your folks are constantly arguing and breaking up and getting back together and writing songs about killing each other and going to jail and going to rehab - that will FUCK U UP as a little kid.
    it seems that marshall has endless love for his girl, and i wouldn't be surprised if he never wrote a non-haley related song again, because he prolly feels bad for bringing her into the fucked up situation she's in.
    but at least her parents love her.