Smoking Marijuana

DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
So the other day I wanted to smoke some weed. I havent done this in years. But I wanted to smoke a lot of weed, and listen to Smashing Pumpkins-Siamese Dream and just drive.I realized that I have no idea how to go about getting weed anymore. I dont know anyone who knows anyone. How the hell would I get some without knowing anyone.played

Comments

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    dude no sabbath yet you have longings for the smashing bumkins?

i need to smoke a joint and sort this out.

• But I wanted to smoke a lot of weed, and listen to Smashing Pumpkins-Siamese Dream and just drive.

TOTALLY EMO!

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    ha. well I have nothing to say. I cant explain it.

I probably have really bad rock tastes since I listen to so little of it.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Aren't you in Michig*n ?.......just walk 10 steps and whistle

FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1133291221edpowers">

how do you smoke?[/b]
    Bong
    Pipe
    Paper
    Blunt
    Other
    INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    How the hell would I get some without knowing anyone.

If you were in high school you could play "Hey Mister"... Now though? I dunno, man, talk to people at work? Then again, Grand Rapids does not have the most enlightened understanding of drug culture. Someone might narc on you.

Wait a second! Just go to East Town and follow your nose...fucking hippies.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    So the other day I wanted to smoke some weed. I havent done this in years. But I wanted to smoke a lot of weed, and listen to Smashing Pumpkins-Siamese Dream and just drive.

I realized that I have no idea how to go about getting weed anymore. I dont know anyone who knows anyone. How the hell would I get some without knowing anyone.

played

haha! I get this way sometimes (sans smashing pumpkins) & find myself in the same dilema. Makes ya feel like an old loser, huh?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    So the other day I wanted to smoke some weed. I havent done this in years. But I wanted to smoke a lot of weed, and listen to Smashing Pumpkins-Siamese Dream and just drive.

Doc, the 90's are over. Go on with your life, plaezzze

If you were in high school you could play "Hey Mister"... Now though? I dunno, man, talk to people at work? Then again, Grand Rapids does not have the most enlightened understanding of drug culture. Someone might narc on you.

haha yeah. I work outside of Easttown at Blodgett.

Yes. I am afraid someone will narc, or "let the community know" or some weird shit. I havent met anyone who smokes out here. In Flint and couldnt walk to steps without running to someone that had weed.

Makes ya feel like an old loser, huh?

wasnt trying to outright say it, but umm yeah.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    man, i quit about 4months ago, save for some hash in brooklyn last month *(when i was too drunk to even tell)... but FUCK! my moms always has the best shit, and at her birthday party last night i was itching real bad. my girl kept giving me the every time someone would bring it up, and eventually started crying, saying that i was making her the bad guy of the situation (she hates weed). i want some brownies.

• Aren't you in Michig*n ?.......just walk 10 steps and whistle

are you thinking of detroit ed? grand rapids is a bit different from detroit

doc do you know anyone that works in the trades or in a factory or shop? there is always someone dealing in those places

• So the other day I wanted to smoke some weed. I havent done this in years. But I wanted to smoke a lot of weed, and listen to Smashing Pumpkins-Siamese Dream and just drive.

I realized that I have no idea how to go about getting weed anymore. I dont know anyone who knows anyone. How the hell would I get some without knowing anyone.

played

Do you mean "just drive" in the literal sense, i.e. like in a car???

Doc, the 90's are over. Go on with your life, plaezzze

ha! I would like to, but I cant. All my rap I listen to is from there (89-96), and my limited rock catalog is 90s.

Refer to Hcrink calling me a loser please.

i have to say toronto is the easiest place to score good ish that i've ever lived in.

In Flint and couldnt walk to steps without running to someone that had weed.

Same in Ann Arbor. G-Rap's a strange place. I'll PM you next time I'm heading back and if things are still dry I can probably help you out.

ha! I would like to, but I cant. All my rap I listen to is from there (89-96), and my limited rock catalog is 90s.
    /quote]

are you thinking of detroit ed?

yeah...that's where i visited family.....weed everywhere !!...everywhere

are you think of detroit ed? grand rapids is a bit different from detroit

doc do you have anyone that works in the trades or in a factory or shop? there is always someone dealing in those places

Grand Rapids is MUCH Differnet. and all the people I know work in an office setting or are crazy christians who dont even know it exists

yes. In my car. at night. Just smoke out in the car, and keep driving.

are you thinking of detroit ed?

yeah...that's where i visited family.....brick weed everywhere !!...everywhere

G-Rap's a strange place. I'll PM you next time I'm heading back and if things are still dry I can probably help you out.

shit just let me know sometime anyway. It would be nice to meet up with someone who isnt insane.

• brick weed everywhere !!...everywhere

WORD!
    I may have a new hook up and shit is fresh

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH yeah!

• Do you mean "just drive" in the literal sense, i.e. like in a car???

Into what? Telephone poles, other cars???

G-Rap's a strange place. I'll PM you next time I'm heading back and if things are still dry I can probably help you out.

shit just let me know sometime anyway. It would be nice to meet up with someone who isnt insane.

haha, yeah, slim pickings in GR.

you are probably right. I am actually just flashing back to my care free days. That is what i used to do when i was like 16-20. Must be having some sort of crisis.

haha, yeah, slim pickings in GR.

you aint lying man. I cant wait to get out of this city. Glad I moved here and I HATE that I moved here all at once.

you are probably right. I am actually just flashing back to my care free days. That is what i used to do when i was like 16-20. Must be having some sort of crisis.

are you 30 yet?

You've seen too many of those govt. sponsored anti-pot ads. Most of my friends turn into super drivers when they're lit. Got all senses running on high (no pun), driving exactly the speed limit, etc.

• PARK WEED[/b]

maybe its a bay thing but there are always plenty of opportunities at the park.

of course, park weed is doo doo but hey, it doesnt sound like youre a weed snob or anything.

are you 30 yet?

28. but feelin really old. Going through a very busy responsiblity/no fun havin time(except for my son) in my life..

• Do you mean "just drive" in the literal sense, i.e. like in a car???

You've seen too many of those govt. sponsored anti-pot ads. Most of my friends turn into super drivers when they're lit. Got all senses running on high (no pun), driving
    exactly the speed limit, etc.

Dude...I am all for smoking weed, but driving a car while high/drunk is plain fucking stupid[/b]. Not only because you put others at risk, but because if you get pulled over (in most states) you lose your license.