Anyone got an acapella for Canibal Ox - F-Word???

BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
I know this isn't exactly usual strut stuff... but the f-word by canibal ox is one of my favourite songs of all time, and I've been thinking I'd like to try remixing it. I don't even know if the acapella exists out there... so this is kind of a shot in the dark. If anyone has any info about tracking it down, I would really appreciate it.Hope I'm not too little dude for this kind of ask.

Comments

• favorite songs of all time??

Hahaha... ok. So that was a bit brash. I may have been quite stoned when I posted this...

I stand behind the fact that it's a great song though. But yeah maybe not all time top material.

Anyways I still want to remix it.

Hahaha... ok. So that was a bit brash. I may have been quite stoned when I posted this...

I stand behind the fact that it's a great song though. But yeah maybe not all time top material.

Anyways I still want to remix it.

people might give you the insignia, but I too think this is a great song, especially the RJD2 remix. I dont have the acapella.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Take that shit to www.defjunkies.com son!

No seriously, you'll probably have more luck there.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I know this isn't exactly usual strut stuff... but the f-word by canibal ox is one of my favourite songs of all time, and I've been thinking I'd like to try remixing it. I don't even know if the acapella exists out there... so this is kind of a shot in the dark. If anyone has any info about tracking it down, I would really appreciate it.

Hope I'm not too little dude for this kind of ask.

if it's on the 12" I got it.

I'll rip it tonight.

• I know this isn't exactly usual strut stuff... but the f-word by canibal ox is one of my favourite songs of all time, and I've been thinking I'd like to try remixing it. I don't even know if the acapella exists out there... so this is kind of a shot in the dark. If anyone has any info about tracking it down, I would really appreciate it.

Hope I'm not too little dude for this kind of ask.

if it's on the 12" I got it.

I'll rip it tonight.

Nah it's not on the 12"

And yeah the RJD2 version is mucho better.

I might have to take this to www.defjukkies.com for real... lol