SF Trip Batches: A Lifetime of Legacy??? (pics)

asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Thanks to everyone I was able to meet up with and chill with.

Major thank you to Justin and mrs. Torres (+ Oliver the dog) for being such Lovely??? hosts. Iron Monk and I had a great great great time staying with you. Breakfast was lovely. Sushi was bomb and the back deck is the spot!

Thank you to Adrian for coming through on this trip and the buggggged out vocabulary drops on the drive up and back. 91.1 boasts a lifetime of Elegance and a legacy that is unmatched by any other station.

Super duper thanks to Josh B. for being our guide the first night since all we had was a california map to roll with and you know that was not gonna cut it in SF. Hommie was nice enough to roll with us all night...from the crib to the sushi spot to the Marina and then Minna while the family was at home. What a nice guy. Next day we got a map so thing were much better.

Thanks to King Most for having us drop in on his Marina Gig??? as well as the Monkey Bar jumper. Both had their own qualities and let it be known that King Mostest is the sh!t on the decks!!!! Props hommie.

Thanks to Anna and Ben for the warm greetings for lunch. Thanks to Cool Chris for the updated on projects in the works, the hats and all around niceness. Thanks to Nat for the slip on shoes dopeness and for putting us on the guest list even though we ended up retiring early. Thanks to DJ OM for putting us up on the cutting edge in style. Hats, suits and ties!!! Thanks to the city of SF for the great time. We miss you alreay.

Sorry for those who I didn't get to chill with this time around...Motown67, gNat, Ross, etc. We'll be back BATCHES!

Comments

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    nice photos T****, thanks for sharing

and a quick Q, do they drink courvoisier in SF?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    the definition of growed and sessy

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    and a quick Q, do they drink courvoisier in SF?

I sure teh Cou~ gets sipped all over Cali but this trip was all about the Guiness??? ... the crisp SF temps made a great companion for the dark creamy richness found in each sip of this stout.

• The Philipina honeys at Monkey Club won't shut up about you. Plaese to come back and serve them. Much love and come back soon!!!

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    yo, is that your dog Jinx? Looks awesome!

yo, why is my bro all tan and shit and I'm all pasty and bloated-looking?

Anna, I think you were the closest to the flash of the G3 and fell victim to it. Sorry.

Rootless...don't know which ladies you are referring to but thanks for the heads up.

• you guys are rad. a lifetime of Elegance and a legacy that is unmatched. i was in the bay but i was uncover private issue new age village music freak out for dolla 95 daniel kobalka. that store is cold.

couldnt cross the bridge to the south.

justin you didnt miss much today.

novato is got the mellow north country pot smoking dads from germany. ramonas parents friends are a gas. thanksgiving was off the hook.

see you guys next time.

a[

• yo, is that your dog Jinx? Looks awesome!

yo, why is my bro all tan and shit and I'm all pasty and bloated-looking?

don't hat[/b] me because I'm beautiful.

Anna, this might be a better pic...

AP...wish we had run into your crazed bald folkness in SF...it would have made the trip that much more Ellegant??? ... hope you and Ra**na are fully adjusted to the new addition.

• Anna, this might be a better pic...

Yeah, like standing next to you is gonna make her appear more tan!

Herm

• Sounds dope. What's good with this hat?

Where can young Siro cop this? Or is that

Alright Herm, I'll let that one slide. But while I have your attention,

DISCUSS

Where can young Siro cop this?

you'll have to talk to the board's most dapper member ... DJ OM

• Now THATS what I call a mad hatter.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Nice pics. Who's dope blaxploitation posters?

That would be jinx

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts

You see that everyone???
    I guess when you get married you get to wear socks with sandals and hang with the dog all day.

Ahhhh I know that basement well. I don't think I ever found shit in that place but I will be damned if you don't get a little light headed the first time you step down there and see that shit.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    yo jinx. i'm felling your style holmes.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Yes yes... it was great meeting ya'll. Word to the wise: don't EVAR introduce T*ega as a "fellow music nerd."

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

You see that everyone???
    I guess when you get married you get to wear socks with sandals and hang with the dog all day.

hahah... die

did you get that record yet?

and yes, the "i slang in my white" socks with flipflops and adding some puppy power and that pretty much sums up my morning, noon, & nitelighters.

thanks to tsega and adrian for being such good guests and to treating breakfast at arts cafe... mmmmm, chicken teryiaki and eggs.

• awwwwww. looking good errybody. i dont recognize some folks in that picture but i do recognize DJ OM with the serious pork chops on his face.

sorry i missed you all and justin too. hope you did well out here hommie.

You see that everyone???

hahah... die

did you get that record yet?

and yes, the "i slang in my white" socks with flipflops and adding some puppy power and that pretty much sums up my morning, noon, & nitelighters.

thanks to tsega and adrian for being such good guests and to treating breakfast at arts cafe... mmmmm, chicken teryiaki and eggs.

Yeah man I got the record in the mail and it has gottne little rest since it arrived just the other day. Thanks again for it and I will be sending some something something out to you very soon my man.

b.

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts

That's a good-looking dog you got there. Is he/she a Shiba Inu, Corgi, or another breed?

SG

• hella ferenj's !

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

this man has done nothing to promote underground hip hop[/b]

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

Damn, I thought I had some scrawny ankles...

hella ferenj's !

One Abesha

Yes yes... it was great meeting ya'll. Word to the wise: don't EVAR introduce T*ega as a "fellow music nerd."

PS... ^^^ new graemlin alert

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

PS... ^^^ new graemlin alert

thats funny...

yeah i got scrawny ankles... i look thin except my stomach and sometimes my face cause thats where the ho-ho's like to rest.

oliver is an akita/chau(sp?) mix and is 8yrs old. he has to go back home later this evening. im sad...