SF Trip Batches: A Lifetime of Legacy??? (pics)

2»

Comments

• SF Strutters run things.

This is definitely the best San Francisco record fiend photo op:

as seen by Asprin

as seen by me.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Ha! I knew there would be many versions of that shot out there. Here is my favorite shot by far though...

Looking down from above Chinatown???.

• Dammit, I'm still bummed that I missed this! I now officially owe you dinner at Axum.

Ha! I knew there would be many versions of that shot out there. Here is my favorite shot by far though...

Looking down from above Chinatown???.

Is that the one that'll be flipped for Slump & Grind II?

Possibilities are endless.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    Alright Herm, I'll let that one slide. But while I have your attention,

DISCUSS

that was the first thing i noticed.

did you guys shave justin on your trip while wearing all sorts of hats?

don't think that the clean face will cloak the grittiness that is jinx.

trip looks fun. i hope to potentially do the same drive sometime next year. will definitely do roll call if i'm in L.A. and the Bay. who knew the latter was the land of 50,000 records?

who knows, perhaps i'll become part of Baywatch if UC-Berk. answers my call (that is once i finish dialing by next week.)

peace.

• is david blaine any good at djing?

• is david blaine any good at djing?

Okay, chalk one up for the 'stream.

(In that pic, he was wishing he could make lame Marina chicks w/Madonna requests "disappear")

did you guys shave justin on your trip while wearing all sorts of hats?

What happens in the castro stays in the castro.

As for Kingmost...Hommie holds down the decks while pleasing marina chicks??? with neo-soul.

• yeah i got scrawny ankles... i look thin except my stomach and sometimes my face cause thats where the ho-ho's like to rest.

You looked fat in that one dress though

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

yeah i got scrawny ankles... i look thin except my stomach and sometimes my face cause thats where the ho-ho's like to rest.

You looked fat in that one dress though

fuck you whore... you said i looked pretty!

I HATE YOU!!

• it was cool to hang with the two of you guys...sorry I wasn't feeling super hot (I actually have a small case of the flu now!?!)...but, I'm glad I got to chill with the two of you...lots of fun...next time we'll have to kick it more (oh, and tell adrian that I found some of those records he wanted... (nice pics! haha)

haha...yes sir Shig...that's me...sporting the chops...haha...btw, how have you been doing? Thinking we should talk sometime soon...feel free to hollerate...