MySpace makes my day (Best ASS EVAR)

GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
We had the boobies thread, now the ass thread. My girlfriend put me up on this girl's ass. I must say... that's pure artwork right there.

Comments

• Seems like you got a dope girl!

One time my ex just out of the blue emailed me a whole grip of jessica alba ass photos. She saw her ass in a movie preview, fell in love, and just decided to google pictures of it - then send me the best ones. Damn. I miss that girl.

• Speaking of asses... How come nobody told me about that BET show "BET Uncut" that's on at like 3am?? I was out with a couple friends the other night and eventually we ended up back at my friend's house. It's around 2:30 or 3am or something and we're flipping channels on TV...run across BET and damn if it isn't like video from a strip club. I figure it's just one video but then the next video comes on and it's some more ignant-ass booty music and the video's like 90-95% shots of women's fat asses getting their freak on. Some of them even attempt to blur out some naughty bits but instead of the usual pixellated squares it's just kind of an out-of-focus blur that's still in focus enough that you can make out tits and cooch. I felt like I was at a strip club and didn't even have to shell out the cash, and I found out about some of the worst "rap" groups ever, like The Firemen.

The best part of it all? After "BET Uncut" goes off the air it's followed by some religious bullshit featuring Robert Tilton. Talk about non-sequiturs.

• Speaking of asses... How come nobody told me about that BET show "BET Uncut" that's on at like 3am?? I was out with a couple friends the other night and eventually we ended up back at my friend's house. It's around 2:30 or 3am or something and we're flipping channels on TV...run across BET and damn if it isn't like video from a strip club. I figure it's just one video but then the next video comes on and it's some more ignant-ass booty music and the video's like 90-95% shots of women's fat asses getting their freak on. Some of them even attempt to blur out some naughty bits but instead of the usual pixellated squares it's just kind of an out-of-focus blur that's still in focus enough that you can make out tits and cooch. I felt like I was at a strip club and didn't even have to shell out the cash, and I found out about some of the worst "rap" groups ever, like The Firemen.

The best part of it all? After "BET Uncut" goes off the air it's followed by some religious bullshit featuring Robert Tilton. Talk about non-sequiturs.

It's one of those things you have to discover for yourself, like that Alaskan hip-hop video that's on BET Uncut (or was a year or two ago).

Simply put, Robert Tilton speaks in tongues to repent, but in truth he knows the power of the booty. Back to back. Literally.

Speaking of Tilton, are evangelists top buyers in karaoke machines?

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    its like an optical illusion, except not.

• you might have seen nelly's "tip drill" remix video. that's the most ass-havin'est video i've ever seen. definite thumbs up on that tip. and ol' girl in that pic up above, ouch. shelf booty. that outfit ain't hurtin' the curve either. i'd almost call the outfit art as well, matter of fact... nice find.

• We had the boobies thread, now the ass thread. My girlfriend put me up on this girl's ass. I must say... that's pure artwork right there.

Yeah, that's some major laffy taffy right thurr, hommie. I got a new respect for you, Grafwritah (and BeatChemist too)... you know you doin' your thang correctly when your chick is puttin' you up on other chicks! That's some grown man schitt that the li'l fellas can't even fathom. My wife brought home a magazine with Toccara AND Esther Baxter in it just for me because she knew I'd like it (sniff... I love that woman... sniff... excuse me, I'm getting all misty). When your woman points out fine ass bitches on the street for you to peep out or buys smut for you, that is not only a very secure woman, it is also a ride-or-die chick. How you not gon' luh that?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    that Alaskan hip-hop video

Joker The Bailbondsman is the king of BET UNCUT

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

LINK PLAESE....i need a better look at the face

that ass perfect

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

I would gladly have a cup of coffee on that ass.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

yeah,that's lourve material.good lookin on the diana devoe avatar graf.she ain't too shabby in the ass department either.

• We had the boobies thread, now the ass thread. My girlfriend put me up on this girl's ass. I must say... that's pure artwork right there.

Did somebody spill ice cream on her? Her dress looks like ben n jerrys.

• TobiTobi 187 Posts
    Baby Got Back

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    guess what!!!

she's really wearing a pair of these.

what a gag.

• LINK PLAESE....i need a better look at the face

that ass perfect

Link/A>

I think the chick looks skanky in her other shots but whatever.

• I got a new respect for you, Grafwritah (and BeatChemist too)... you know you doin' your thang correctly when your chick is puttin' you up on other chicks!

Ha, she's probably better than I deserve.

• TobiTobi 187 Posts

muhahaha, thanks you for this one!!!

• Connoass[/b]eur is right! WHEW.

• I got a new respect for you, Grafwritah (and BeatChemist too)... you know you doin' your thang correctly when your chick is puttin' you up on other chicks!

Ha, she's probably better than I deserve.

yeah and I guess she was more than I deserved, because she dumped my ass.