sample ID-Akon-mr lonely

TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
anyone? i check the breaks, no luck

Comments

• i think he samples some hair dryers or train whistles.

• That has to be the most annoying and straightup corny song of the past 5 years (nolaffytaffy).

• Sounds like he walked into the salvation army, picked up the first Percy Faith record he could find, and said "fuck it, let's speed this up to 78 rpm and sample it"

• someone wiser than me once said
    "this record now must be the nail in the coffin for the use of the Chipmonk sound, so it's not neceesarily a bad thing"

so true (hopefully)

• i think he samples some hair dryers or train whistles.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    That has to be the most annoying and straightup corny song of the past 5 years (nolaffytaffy).

Only good thing akon has done is the video for ghetto (Native american footage is ) and repping senegal
    At least he's not Shawn Desmeand

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    That has to be the most annoying and straightup corny song of the past 5 years (nolaffytaffy).

Only good thing akon has done is the video for ghetto (Native american footage is ) and repping senegal
    At least he's not Shawn Desmeand
    As soon as I saw shawn hit the mpc with some keyboard beats, I turned the channel.

Someone told me that later on in the video he was dancing on the MPC Tom hanks Big style... is that true?

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    It's "Mr. Lonely" by Bobby Vinton.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

As soon as I saw shawn hit the mpc with some keyboard beats, I turned the channel.

Someone told me that later on in the video he was dancing on the MPC Tom hanks Big style... is that true?

He hits up the worst unsubtle sample (like he created it) check the video and laugh

worst hair on tv

ill get back at ya for the trade cano

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts