Best one-word insult (non-english related)

m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
OK, so we've heard the derogatory wordings of the english-speaking strutters. Now I'd like to hear what people in the rest of the world verbally smack each other up with. Of course an english translation/explanation of the term is necessary for common reference .I'll start off with a couple of the ones I use often in danish:bonghat (translates directly)scholler/sjoller (doesn't translate)r??vbanan (ass banana)piksovs (dick sauce)there are more, but my brain is on vacation right now.I know that references to the pubic areas, bodily fluids and prostitutes are universal, I just want to see them in other languages. Variety is the spice. I want to hear about some swedish, finnish, icelandic, german, french, spanish, italian, greek, russian, egyptian, algerian, nigerian, south african, amaric, arabic, farsi, korean, vietnamese, japanese, fillipino whateverwhatever colloquialisms.Bring on the international insults, folls!

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    huevon
    huevonasso

gotta love those spanish asso add ons

• Not a one worder but probably the worst insult in any language. This one I learned in Spain (Spanish speakers please excuse me):

Me cago en la leche de tu madre.
    they also say
    Me cago en Dios

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Me cago en Dios

strong

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    A friend of mine who knows a bit of Pharisee always uses this phrase that means something like "You are the donkey that has no twin". That shit cracks me up.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Not a one worder but probably the worst insult in any language. This one I learned in Spain (Spanish speakers please excuse me):

Me cago en la leche de tu madre.
    they also say
    Me cago en Dios

Aah, Hemmingway!

Pendejo works for me

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Pendejo works for me

• In Swedish, they say djaevla skitstoevel (sp?) which translates, sort of, as "Satan's Shit-Shovel." I love that.

And in Spanish, women can be referred to as "reput??sima," which is something along the lines of "twice-most whorish." Nice ring to it.

Most Jamaican patois swears are based on how gross they can be, a la "bloodclaat" (tampon) and "bumboclaat" (asswipe).

And I always heard that "cago en deus" was fairly common in Catalan, the culture that gave us the caganer:

Feliz Navidad!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Most Jamaican patois swears are based on how gross they can be, a la "bloodclaat" (tampon) and "bumboclaat" (asswipe).

Two more classics.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

And in Spanish, women can be referred to as "reput??sima," which is something along the lines of "twice-most whorish." Nice ring to it.

We are currently using "putita" for women. Like "little whore". You can use it even with female friends. Like "que putita que estas", if she's telling you about a new boyfriend or something. Works great.

• And in Spanish, women can be referred to as "reput??sima," which is something along the lines of "twice-most whorish." Nice ring to it.

We are currently using "putita" for women. Like "little whore". You can use it even with female friends. Like "que putita que estas", if she's telling you about a new boyfriend or something. Works great.

Is that ever cute!

I also love how certain Spanish words take on incredibly offensive meanings.

Pendejo = Pubic Hair

Pinche = Kitchen Assistant

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Concha tu madre
    Recontra huevon
    Reconcha tu madre
    Maricon

Some kali chick told me they say hijo de puta con ojos y orejas in Comlombia

Can never keep spanish palabras out of the boca.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    fun pre-holiday thread, dude!

Hey, I always wondered, how do you pronounce this "??" ???

Here's a link to a ton of insults in Mandarin Chinese. You might try them out on your friends, but feel free to consult me for the exact inflection, which is key to saying the right things in Chinese:

http://www.insultmonger.com/swearing/mandarin.htm

Favorites:

Yanse lang

-Male whore (lit. colored wolf)

Ni you piao liang de lu mao zi

- Your wife is cheating on you

(lit. you have a pretty green hat)

Nide muchin shr ega da wu gwei

-Your mother is a big turtle

Ni ya lian xiang de gen lan bi shi de

-You have a face like a rotting cunt

Cao ni zu zong shi ba dai

-Fuck the 18 generations of your ancestors

Wo xi wang ni man man si, dan kuai dian xia di yu!

-I wish you a slow death, but a quick ride to hell!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    insults in Mandarin Chinese.

I went to china 2 years ago. Wat-sun-yeah or just tsa. Tsa is fuck wat-sa-nyeah (mother fuck) i beleive always cool to see those chinese peeps dropping that in the streets

Insults are the first step to a full multi-cultural experience

• Nide muchin shr ega da wu gwei

• Ni ya lian xiang de gen lan bi shi de

Cao ni zu zong shi ba dai
    -Fuck the 18 generations of your ancestors

Wow, I need to start using some of these. They give voice to emotions I didn't even know I had.

Nide muchin shr ega da wu gwei

exact inflection / sounding:

"Ni de Moo Ching shi yi ga Da oooh gwey"

LOL

Ni da lian xiang de gen lan bi shi de

If you say "Ni ya" (misspelling or something) then it becomes

"Your duck's face is like a rotting cunt"

LOL

Y'ALL HAVE SOME PRETTY GREEN HATS, YOU HATTERS!!!!

LOL

• Baboso

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    fun pre-holiday thread, dude!

Here's a link to a ton of insults in Mandarin Chinese.

Yeah, you have prepared me well for my next trip to China with that list . Now I'm ready to start disrispecfellatin'. Damn, some of those disses run deep! Quotables for dayz, haha.

Y'all are cracking me up here. I love it.

Hey, I always wondered, how do you pronounce this "??" ???

It's a blend of 'o' and 'e', like saying those two vowels real quick after each other. It's a bit hard to explain in writing. You have to say it with the choppy danish pronounciation, too. '??' is 'a' and 'e' mixed, sounds a bit like 'ay'. '??' sounds like 'oh' pronounced real quick.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    '??' is 'a' and 'e' mixed, sounds a bit like 'ay'. '??' sounds like 'oh' pronounced real quick.

g??

'??' is 'a' and 'e' mixed, sounds a bit like 'ay'. '??' sounds like 'oh' pronounced real quick.

g??

HAHAHAHAAHA, exactly!

It's a blend of 'o' and 'e',

like "oye" or something?

like "oye" or something?

Not quite, more like "erh"/ . Like I said, hard to explain sans sound

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

like "oye" or something?

nah, I think it's like "??" in german

like "oye" or something?

nah, I think it's like "??" in german

Yes indeed. J-Lo, you got this danish shit on lock.

• JayGeeJayGee 313 Posts
    You've got too much time on your hands, Dejean!

It has been a joke since god knows when asking foreign people (who are trying to learn Danish) to pronounce the following sentence: R??d gr??d med fl??de....

Danish people are actaully very rude!

Yes indeed. J-Lo, you got this danish shit on lock.

er, AYOOOO!!!!!!

lol

• JayGeeJayGee 313 Posts
    Wonder what they write about this incredible letter in dictionaries 'round the world!

"Just forget about it!"