Dilla likes donuts

2»

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Damn, that was wack! What a crappy loop!

Are you serious, newbie????
    that dude must be joking because that shit's knocking.

• Yeah, deadly serious old-timer. Picking that loop sounds like a newbiebeatmaker-move. I expect to hear that crap from producers that just started. Not Dilla.

• Yeah, deadly serious old-timer. Picking that loop sounds like a newbiebeatmaker-move. I expect to hear that crap from producers that just started. Not Dilla.

It's a phat loop. I don't care how common it is....Dilla knows what good music is.

I mean different strokes and all. But I think when you listen to this in the context of the whole album, it will sound really good.

• I know what you mean. Atleast it will sound better. But it's a strange track to pick from the album in my opinion.. But it'll probably be dope.

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    I have the one on the top right, its an electronic LP, lots of meandering and such.

Yah, not worth more than a few bux unless synthy weird ish gives you a boner.

Theres nothing really interesting on that Pollution 2 either.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    that beat is not good IMO. the loop isnt even that good to begin with

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    that beat is not good IMO. the loop isnt even that good to begin with
    Co-Sign.

• i really havent dug any of dudes beats for awhile now, hope this is good

Really?- I have dug a lot of his recent shit, although most of the ones I like are not from albums that are really selling. ie - I wasn't really feeling his tracks on "Be"

i'm looking forward to hearing this.

• Yeah even I have to admit that the beat seems a little

But I've been into Dilla's synthy stuff lately.... so maybe that's just me. Looking forward to the album regardless.