Which strutter has the worst name?

Scratch_n_SniffScratch_n_Sniff 353 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
I nominate myself. Imma change this shit soon. Thinking about moving over to "Dr. Benway" or maybe "Trout" in honor of my favorite writer: Kilgore Trout. Peace.

Comments

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I hate my name. Think I may start over like guzzo and ashrock some time.

• imagine being a grown man and having to introduce yourself to other grown men as SexyBNyce.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    another pittsburgh head? what the fuck?

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    imagine being a grown man and having to introduce yourself to other grown men as SexyBNyce.

I can dig it.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    mine is pretty bad too...

• damn this thread is depressing. y'all should be proud of your names.

STOP SELF-DEPRECATIN'!

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    damn this thread is depressing. y'all should be proud of your names.

STOP SELF-DEPRECATIN'!

at least they're coming read widdit. scatchnsniff and sexybnice are bad names. i appreciate morrocco's posts but the name leaves somethign to be desired

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    dude your name is "MANdrew"

LOL

-MYLANTA

that's my birth name, dick

edit - just kiddin'

but my name is ill

• I nominate myself. Imma change this shit soon. Thinking about moving over to "Dr. Benway" or maybe "Trout" in honor of my favorite writer: Kilgore Trout. Peace.

You're hip to the fact that Kilgore Trout is really Kurt Vonnegut right?

And speaking of Dr. Benway, Does anyone but me like messing with Burroughs spoken word and beats? I find that his voice works just perfect over certain stuff...

And have you ever checked out the Gus Van Sant EP that scratched up Burroughs stuff over interesting beats? Came out around the time of Drugstore Cowboy (an awesome movie!).

• I got this on lock.

• i always thought mine was one of the worst. it's not imaginative and seems like I'm plugging my own site, which i'm not.

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    I got this on lock.

Dude FunkyFlatulent,

you have a bad name, and the worst avatar evar!

My name is cool, though.

Peace

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

• I guess I'm not a "real head"???

I got this on lock.

Dude FunkyFlatulent,

My name is cool, though.

Peace

its fany!

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    I got this on lock.

Dude FunkyFlatulent,

My name is cool, though.

Peace

its fany!

Not disrispecfellatin, just clowning.
    But that avatar, yuck!

Peace

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    what was originally happening in that Spears clip? i know someone wasnt nutting on her face.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    fakeassnickname

• I got this on lock.

Dude FunkyFlatulent,

My name is cool, though.

Peace

its fany!

Not disrispecfellatin, just clowning.
    But that avatar, yuck!

Peace

consider it history. Like a flatulent in the wind......

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

I guess I'm not a "real head"???

You're named after St Joseph's Oratory?

I stole frere Andre's heart (No Homo)

• You're hip to the fact that Kilgore Trout is really Kurt Vonnegut right?

And speaking of Dr. Benway, Does anyone but me like messing with Burroughs spoken word and beats? I find that his voice works just perfect over certain stuff...

And have you ever checked out the Gus Van Sant EP that scratched up Burroughs stuff over interesting beats? Came out around the time of Drugstore Cowboy (an awesome movie!).

I am hip. Dude doesn't have any stories aside from synopsis within Vonnegut novels, but the synopsis are ill.

I have a thing with Burroughs over mediocre beats called "Spare Ass Annie". I'd rather hear him accapella.

And keeping on the literary nerd tip:

Is goatboy another bad name, or are you making a Barth reference?

• another pittsburgh head? what the fuck?

Not really. I'm from MA, but am too busy in the Steal City with my CMU art school schitt to be checking for records anywhere but Jerry's and the Red, White & Blue. (which is getting torn down in December by trick-ass Kennywood)

• i always thought mine was one of the worst. it's not imaginative and seems like I'm plugging my own site, which i'm not.

---hmmm. same here. my name on the old version was "heardrums" and i wanted to put dreas on this but instead i uncreatively combined the two.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    the Red, White & Blue. (which is getting torn down in December by trick-ass Kennywood)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

are you serious dude???

• the Red, White & Blue. (which is getting torn down in December by trick-ass Kennywood)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

are you serious dude???

No jokes.

The one near Kennywood is soon to be a memory. They're starting a clearance sale after Thanksgiving. Guess I'll be going to the crowded one in the middle of nowhere after the Liberty tunnel.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I'm cool with myself.

Why shouldn't you? That's like joining the Chamber of Commerce anonymously. You run a business people on here are interested in, let 'em know.

• girgir 329 Posts
    I nominate myself. Imma change this shit soon. Thinking about moving over to "Dr. Benway" or maybe "Trout" in honor of my favorite writer: Kilgore Trout. Peace.

You're hip to the fact that Kilgore Trout is really Kurt Vonnegut right?

the recording he does with kurt cobain of "the priest they called him" is pretty bad ass as well.

everything i need to know about sampling, i learned from burroughs.

• the recording he does with kurt cobain of "the priest they called him" is pretty bad ass as well.

Haven't heard this one yet. Seen it on Ebay, but just never got around to picking it up.

everything i need to know about sampling, i learned from burroughs.

Dude was definitely onto this shit early. Did it with written words, drawings and audio tape. His trilogy with Soft Machine etc. is pretty much pure cut-n-paste exquisite corpse type shit. For him it was political/literary activism to splice up the controlling power of official statements.