Post some *ucking great european 45s. (Please)

2»

Comments

• gwen - show us some mad 45s now

also can you tell me about a Serge Franklin 45 that was all scary and awesome and not very easy to find? paris jazz corner-guy played it to me but i was out of money by then for such big ????????? spending (big for me)

• [Two Man Sound - Que Tal America

Oh shit! Ya need help...lemme try.. /

Rez

yes, thisone is a little cheesy and two man sound are weak but i like it anyway.

maybe i like it just because i lived in the netherlands for some years.

• Panta Rhei - Stunden

Tell me more about this one!

This is an early Panta Rhei 45 on Amiga of course. It??s in the typical blues rock vain but more on the blues side and with a little jazz added. It features Herbert Dreilich on vocals. You can actually also find this track on Panta Rhei - Die fr??hen Jahre. A compilation on Amiga from 1981.

• I found another nice european 45 today:

Leo Sardo - Groovin'

It??s a nice italian version of this song. I like it a lot and so does my girlfriend.

Thanks to all of you who post so much about 45s. I do learn a lot here.

Have an nice sunday,

you all.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    [Two Man Sound - Que Tal America

Oh shit! Ya need help...lemme try.. /

Rez

yes, thisone is a little cheesy and two man sound are weak but i like it anyway.

maybe i like it just because i lived in the netherlands for some years.

Hell no! Yes the rest of the album is very weak, but "Que Tal America" is the BOMB. I love it. Don't sleep???

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    this guy just reminded me of someone we all know very well here on the strut

Has Afric Simone ever put out anything that wasn't dewdoo? Everything I've encountered has been extremely .

• BRAVO Robert, probly the best French selection i've ever seen on a forum.

Euro break

Aaah thanks Gwen, but I'm sure you can match me up easily.

Drop us some of your euro

• Jean Jacques Perrey - E. V. A. (moog funk, only issued on 45 in brazil and i won me a copy yesterday!)

• Jean Jacques Perrey - E. V. A. (moog funk, only issued on 45 in brazil and i won me a copy yesterday!)

I know! and it got soul city which is the second best as the flip!