Nick Catchdubs Appreciation Thread

2»

Comments

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

I got one question, though: when am I gonna be in the FADER?

Nick mentioned something about doing a "How We Livin': Record Nerd Edition" feature and giving the Young Regatta some shine. It will be very similar to that column in Complex where they ask you about all of the clothes you're wearing, when was the last time you wore a suit, who is your fashion idol, how many yachts do you own, etc.

NB: So, Daniel...

FR: Please, no. I'm Young Regatta to my fans. That's why I'm here today.

NB: Eh... OK, Young Regatta...

FR: Yes.

NB: ...Right. Um, OK we'll just start at the top. What are you wearing?

FR: my shirt is Pink, tie is Gucci, my suit is Purple Label, and my shoes are Bally. Oh, my undergarments and socks are Ralph Lauren.

NB: When was the last time you wore a suit?

FR: As we are speaking.

NB: Who is your fashion idol?

FR: Well, I normally look to Marc Jacobs, Salvatore Farragamo, you know, the greats... but all the kids in my neighborhood say I'm just trying to look like Jay-Z! (chortles)

Damn, did the audio from the interview already leak online?

...And for the lil' dudes, he's referring to the [Thomas] Pink brand, not the color.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

...And for the lil' dudes, he's referring to the [Thomas] Pink brand, not the color.

Ah man, why'd you have to go and ruin it? I was looking forward to the issuing of mad LITTLE DUDE ALERTS when I got home today...

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

Ah man, why'd you have to go and ruin it? I was looking forward to the issuing of mad LITTLE DUDE ALERTS when I got home today...

I was preempting faux_rillz from making the faux pas; for a big dude, his range is somewhat limited.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Until you publicly apologize for trying to submit "catchdub dickriding" (what was the exact phrase?) as approved soulstrut vernacular, there will be no Fader for you?

I believe it was "catchdubs-jocking [email]f@gs"--and[/email] I was merely trtying to get a little more information on this lifestyle...

• I got one question, though: when am I gonna be in the FADER?

Dude, if you have to ask...

• schnipperschnipper 528 Posts

I walk past Pink sometimes and straight drool over the shirts in the window. Pure beauty in pastels and fine cotton

and

NICK IS DUDE

• UMADUMAD 187 Posts
    This cat is what's up. For really though. He's one of the least cynical music journalists I've encountered, he's shed light on alot of deserving people, and he sent a photographer to my vidoegame recording session with Turf Talk on Monday. I tip my Polo Summer Hat to you sir. The world needs more of you and less of these other "yo I smoked a blunt with my favorite rapper" male versions of Dream Hampton.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    male versions of Dream Hampton.

Hilarious.

But I believe it is d[/b]ream h[/b]ampton...

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    This dude is just an all around good dude. High fives to the bol.

-e

• Barat-Gee, never will I disrispecfellate thee.

"Please believe I'm thowed"

(Pero why can't that pinche Hermilo can't big up El Marrano and his Jedi Mind Pix in the current curry Marcosa-fied issue?)

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Peoples,

Tengo mucho amor para el Catchdubs. Cat comes with both the record science, intellect in general, and good humor. On top of that, dawg comes with the fly avatars (that blonde was hoooooottttttt!!!!; who is that?). Props and reeeespect!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Options
    Catchdubs is alright with me.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Catchdubs is alright with me.

Its been cool seeing flyers and posters by the dude in these Frisco streets.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

I was preempting faux_rillz from making the faux pas; for a big dude, his range is somewhat limited.

Maybe this will help.......