Ferris Bueller or Breakfast Club ?

edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
edited November 2005 in Off Topic (NRR)
Ferris.......................peace....................edpowers.....

Comments

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    Ferris.......................peace....................edpowers.....

Yes, I go with Ferris as well Einstein.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    I see a patte... Ummm Ferris

• i watched both these movies recently after liking them as a kid but now they both seem to be centered around privileged white suburban brats and i don't enjoy as much after realizing this.

i would go with ferris because of the richard edson scene

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i didn't see breakfast club until i was out of high school (or any of that genre; better off dead, lucas. pretty in pink, sixteen candles, etc.) by which time i had seen sloan peterson in my private mind garden more times than can be possibly counted. i thought breakfast club was stupid.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    i thought breakfast club was stupid.

BLASPHEMY! HOW DARE YOU!

• i would go with ferris because of the richard edson scene

Yes

• asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts
    Ferris is

• I see a patte... Ummm Ferris
    A sampler and skippin school. E-MU Emulator 2. What more can you say.
    Though the lipstick trick was kinda nice. But if you had the sampler and all that you could pull Molly just like Ad-rock.

Ferris by a landslide.

Yes

• i didn't see breakfast club until i was out of high school (or any of that genre; better off dead, lucas. pretty in pink, sixteen candles, etc.) by which time i had seen sloan peterson in my private mind garden more times than can be possibly counted. i thought breakfast club was stupid.
    "Come to daddy."

Ferris for the inclusion of a pedophile.

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts

Though the lipstick trick was kinda nice. But if you had the sampler and all that you could pull Molly just like Ad-rock.

Ferris by a landslide.

Ferris but don't knock BFC, it has some great moments...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i didn't see breakfast club until i was out of high school (or any of that genre; better off dead, lucas. pretty in pink, sixteen candles, etc.) by which time i had seen sloan peterson in my private mind garden more times than can be possibly counted. i thought breakfast club was stupid.
    "Come to daddy."

Ferris for the inclusion of a pedophilia.

HUH?

you do realize that is jeffrey jones, not richard edson right?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

BETTER OFF DEAD[/b] BURIES THEM ALL

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts

Ferris by a landslide.

EMBED src="http://www.80s.com/saveferris/sounds/ferris/danube.wav" autostart=true loop=false volume=100>NOEMBED><BGSOUND src="file.wav"></NOEMBED>

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

sixteen candles

• I see a patte... Ummm Ferris

Ferris by a landslide.

Oh fo sho the BFC is the shit, but I'm just sayin Ferris would had the master plan to have them kids do his time for him. The BFC is like the lock up movie of the genera. Ferris is like the master mind who doesn't get caught, and if he does there is always somebody to take the fall for him "Gangsta". We would all probably rather be in the Ferris position, but have all had to pay for our crimes like in BFC. So both are really cool movies.

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts

Ferris by a landslide.

Oh fo sho the BFC is the shit, but I'm just sayin Ferris would had the master plan to have them kids do his time for him. The BFC is like the lock up movie of the genera. Ferris is like the master mind who doesn't get caught, and if he does there is always somebody to take the fall for him "Gangsta". We would all probably rather be in the Ferris position, but have all had to pay for our crimes like in BFC. So both are really cool movies.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

sixteen candles

PARKER LEWIS CAN'T LOSE

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    PARKER LEWIS CAN'T LOSE

• PARKER LEWIS CAN'T LOSE

Been waiting patiently for this to be released on DVD. There's actually a dude in England with bootleg DVD's he's made but he wants a grip for them.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    i watched both these movies recently after liking them as a kid but now they both seem to be centered around privileged white suburban brats and i don't enjoy as much after realizing this.

i would go with ferris because of the richard edson scene

I had the opposite realization recently after I re-watched "Overboard" on C.M.T. They laid the trailer park theme on pretty thick! Kurt Russell and his buddy were straight-up white trash; in one part, his friend, whom might have even been named Buddy, was bagging this chick in his trailer when Kurt came over and knocked on his plywood window so the two could talk about their dream to build a miniture golf course. Later, a bunch of kids get poison ivy and Golide Hawn teaches the youngest kid to read.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

This mountain is pure snow!

Someone please find a picture of Ricky, perhaps the best movie nerd ever.

• thank you

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I'll say FB is the better movie but I prefer the BClub. Its a little more believable. A.M.Hall went to my school's prom. I was a tenth grader then.

• PARKER LEWIS CAN'T LOSE

I always wondered if it was really possible to have a hidden room in a school, accessible only via a locker.

• Braek Fast

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Ferris by a landslide.