France

Comments

• Fuck Foxnews, and while we're at it, fuck Bush and his greedy ass team.

True Indeed !!!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

jesus christ, yeah myspace is good for getting vd

so this is why it's so popular.

• jesus christ, yeah myspace is good for getting a vd, not so good for news

yo einstein, I wrote that. I live in the suburbs of paris & lived here all my life, so mind you I know what I'm talkin about. now if you wanna trust the bullshit you get on the news instead I don't care, you're probably brainwashed already anyway

"iam sorry but it is muslims doing this "

Iam sorry but you don't know shit !

• I am sorry but you don't know shit !

yo einstein, I wrote that. I live in the suburbs of paris & lived here all my life, so mind you I know what I'm talkin about. now if you wanna trust the bullshit you get on the news instead I don't care, you're probably brainwashed already anyway

whoo, yeah my bad, sorry to even question your authority,

myspace and soultrut are the new cnn yall

jackass

jesus christ, yeah myspace is good for getting a vd, not so good for news

well, seeing as how he's in the middle of it and none of us are - i would say he is an authority on the subject over you or me or anyone sitting at their computer over here in lovely melting pot/cultural mosaic north america.

• edubedub 715 Posts
    people still call it vd?

what you know about that clap?

myspace and soultrut are the new cnn yall

jackass

???

Well, he probably knows better than you if he lives there...

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    On a funny note...because there's no relation...and i still don't know if it got stolen in france (where i live) or in germany (where i ordered).

Hello,

We are really sorry but as requested by the seller xxxxx we have refunded the following order because the items have been stolen during the transport.

We have credited again the amount of this refund directly in your account.

Thanks for acknowledging receipt of this information.

Best Regards

xxxxx, xxxxx.com

------------------------------------

Order Number : xxxxx

- CONZELMANN HAENSCH - CUTS & MEDIA MUSIC VI - 33T - VG++/VG++ [Refund]

- DE GOYA HAIDER CAVINI DUKE - PALOMA LINDA - 33T - VG++/VG++ [Refund]

- KIESEWETTER MUERMANN - CUTS & MEDIA MUSIC VII - 33T - VG++/VG++ [Refund]

- RENATUS HAIDER - SILVER FLUTE & GUITAR - 33T - VG++/VG++ [Refund]

- MIKE MOORE COMPANY - SOUND FIGHTERS - 33T - VG++/VG++ [Refund]

- MIKE MOORE COMPANY - STOP TALKING! - 33T - VG++/VG++ [Refund]

- LOU, JOHN & HIS ORCHESTRA - MELODY - 33T - VG++/VG++ [Refund]

- LIPMAN BERRY ETC - CUTS & MEDIA MUSIC V - 33T - VG++/VG++ [Refund]

it's hard when things don't fit into the teeny weeny little boxes we've made for them, with little labels and notes and appendices and footnotes and page numbers to back it all up.

i've been there, too.

well, seeing as how he's in the middle of it and none of us are - i would say he is an authority on the subject over you or me or anyone sitting at their computer over here in lovely melting pot/cultural mosaic north america.

but missbassie i do live in the suburbs of france, see, now i have instant cred

its real easy

jesus christ, yeah myspace is good for getting a vd, not so good for news

but missbassie i do live in the suburbs of france, see, now i have instant cred

its real easy

i have nothing to say to that, darling stream, i guess you'll have to just take the real easy way and never see things from another angle.

• i have nothing to say to that, darling stream, i guess you'll have to just take the real easy way and never see things from another angle.

well, the press (not just fox news) have stated in reports that the majority of the rioters are muslim, i have seen video from news broadcast in which there is chanting allah ackbarwhatever while the cars are burning, and some dude comes on here with 10 big posts under his belt says its not so, and also i might add i have no idea if dude is really from france and iam supposed to take his word over the press?

• my sister has been living in Paris for a while. she saw some riots, and saw some people arrested. she said there were Malians, Algerians, Europeans and Asians arrested.

She also said it was started b/c Paris police brutality, mixed with general unemployment etc.
    Seems like some people started rioting and now its kind of a cool thing to join.

Personally, I'm down with looting; rioting... I would join on a case by case basis...

• Personally, I'm down with looting; rioting... I would join on a case by case basis...

jesus fucking christ

yeah its cool and all till someone lights your shit on fire

• thats why in this "case" ... I would not join

• it was started b/c Paris police brutality, mixed with general unemployment etc.

French police are notorious for their brutality and less than sympathetic handling of immigrants, I think this has been a long time coming...

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    http://bulletin.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&messageID=282519830&Mytoken=12F72482-7DE7-4616-921ABDD93534514786600687

"I don't mean to start talking 'bout politics here, but (...) fuck Bush and his greedy ass team."

WORD UP!

1 point for Dela.

-

The riots ain't got nothing to do with racism.

{It was not the startingpoint.
    I hope that it won't be used by extremist groups}

-

And I'd say that MOST OF the American Press is talkin iiiitttt
    Well, I can't remember a good American newspaper... someone can?

B.

PS/ I'm reppin Aubervilliers-La Courneuve

PS/ Tous les moyens sont bons pour envoyer des liens vers ta page.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    wow. this thread is

• wow. this thread is

Why ???

cuz everyone thinks they know what they're talking about and they dont

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    bizaarely, I'm taking away the impression that Bush is responsible for the French rioting... shit, might as well blame everything on that asshole guys...

• iam supposed to take his word over the press?

even if you believe I dont really live in france, im just sayin dont trust everything the press says

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    bizaarely, I'm taking away the impression that Bush is responsible for the French rioting... shit, might as well blame everything on that asshole guys...

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts

speaks the truth.

• bizaarely, I'm taking away the impression that Bush is responsible for the French rioting... shit, might as well blame everything on that asshole guys...

he was actually the one that was chasing those kids that got electrocuted

cheney threw the tear gas in the mosque

i read it on friendster

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Yo Mack, who's "everyone"...?

everyone in the this thread. shit, unless you participated in the riots, i dont think i'll believe anyone about this shit

• everyone in the this thread.

good night all