France

danceonamericadanceonamerica 233 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Just wondering, is it safe to order stuff from France right now (like the postal service)???

Comments

• Just wondering, is it safe to order stuff from France right now (like the postal service)???
    yes it ssafe. dont worry. militant muslims whilin' out aint nothing new in the ghettos of paris. peace, stein. . .

• Just wondering, is it safe to order stuff from France right now (like the postal service)???

Are you serious?

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Don't worry, man. I've got underground contacts who can take your records through a series of safe houses to Switzerland and freedom. I'll have to pay them in Nazi gold though.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Don't worry, man. I've got underground contacts who can take your records through a series of safe houses to Switzerland and freedom. I'll have to pay them in Nazi gold though.

That Nazi gold was stolen from Jews: ANTI-SEMITE!

Hey, if I can save just one record it will all have been worth it.

Just wondering, is it safe to order stuff from France right now (like the postal service)???

Are you serious?

I'm sure he is. I have it on good authority that France's postal workers are selecting any record mailer sized packages from their warehouses and, in a show of solidarity with the rioters, using the vinyl to set every VW bus they kind find on fire. I understand they're particulary interested in le black music. So Gui, I would be very wary about having anything to do with France right now. The best thing we can is make bets on how long the rioting will last. The French, they're goof rioters, n'est ce pas?

Hey, if I can save just one record it will all have been worth it.

Quite right. I concede the point.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    SPAN style='width:100%; font-size:26pt; font-family:Arial; color:#0000FF; filter: Glow(Color=#0080FF, strength=3)'>
    Sacr?? Bleu!
    /SPAN>

Are you serious?

I'm sure he is. I have it on good authority that France's postal workers are selecting any record mailer sized packages from their warehouses and, in a show of solidarity with the rioters, using the vinyl to set every VW bus they kind find on fire. I understand they're particulary interested in le black music. So Gui, I would be very wary about having anything to do with France right now. The best thing we can is make bets on how long the rioting will last. The French, they're goof rioters, n'est ce pas?

Don't worry. As long as you order original wax. They use the vinyl as shields against police bullets. They need only 180g high quality repress!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    militant muslims whilin' out

Please dont refer to them as such. Do you understand the situation?

• militant muslims whilin' out

they are muslims are they not?

The rioters have also started using motorbikes and mobile phones to trace the movements of police riot squads, in tactics reminiscent of urban guerrilla movements.

???Each night we turn this place into Baghdad???, says one masked youth in Sevran near Paris. As a political statement, there have been better - but these riots seem to be more aimed at the television cameras than the National Assembly.

• FRENCH RIOTERS UNIONIZE, GO ON STRIKE

Complaining of unsafe working conditions, lack of vacation time, and illegal 40-hour weeks, the French Union of Disaffected Immigrant Youth Rioters declared a general strike today.

???We are going to riot and burn cars every night until our demands are met,??? warned Musab Al-Dura, a spokesman for the newly formed labor union.

Many analysts feared the surprise walkout could paralyze France???s all-important riot industry, but riot management spokesman Khalil Hassan said that he had received permission from French labor officials and the EU to hire temporary Belgian replacement immigrant rioters to fill positions vacated by rioting domestic French immigrant strikers.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

they are muslims are they not?

Not all of them, it is mostly a class exclusion identity not a religious identity

• class exclusion identity not a religious identity

excellent use of doubletalk

• yes it ssafe. dont worry. militant muslims whilin' out aint nothing new in the ghettos of paris.
    I believe it's a socio-economic group rioting not a religous one...

i'm truly sorry if i've offended anybody. all the participants i've seen on the news have been MUSLIMS claiming they are forced to take MILITANT action as the only way to get attention. sorry if i jumped to conclusions on this. peace, stein. . .

i'm truly sorry if i've offended anybody. all the participants i've seen on the news have been MUSLIMS claiming they are forced to take MILITANT action as the only way to get attention. sorry if i jumped to conclusions on this. peace, stein. . .

yeah when you hear them say "Allahu Akbar" while a car burns its french for "yeah for the under class"

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

yeah when you hear them say "Allahu Akbar" while a car burns its french for "yeah for the under class"

sometimes you really do bum me out.

sorry but i just really hate bullys. peace, stein. . .

??

sorry, but it bums me out when people try to hide this as some non ethnic underclass struggle, iam sorry but it is muslims doing this

sorry, but it bums me out when people try to hide this as some non ethnic underclass struggle, iam sorry but it is muslims doing this

it has everything to do with ethnicity and religion and class - but time and time again, this particular ethnicity and religion and class draws nothing but cheap shots out of you.

??
    just to clarify. militants = bullys. peace, stein. . .

FRENCH RIOTERS UNIONIZE, GO ON STRIKE

Complaining of unsafe working conditions, lack of vacation time, and illegal 40-hour weeks, the French Union of Disaffected Immigrant Youth Rioters declared a general strike today.

???We are going to riot and burn cars every night until our demands are met,??? warned Musab Al-Dura, a spokesman for the newly formed labor union.

Many analysts feared the surprise walkout could paralyze France???s all-important riot industry, but riot management spokesman Khalil Hassan said that he had received permission from French labor officials and the EU to hire temporary Belgian replacement immigrant rioters to fill positions vacated by rioting domestic French immigrant strikers.

Where's that from? It's funny.

• sometimes you really do bum me out.

Agreed

• AaronAaron 977 Posts

As if the situation or who they are justifies what they're doing.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Wow! This thread is

• http://bulletin.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&messageID=282519830&Mytoken=12F72482-7DE7-4616-921ABDD93534514786600687

"I don't mean to start talking 'bout politics here, but check it.. ok so y'all probably heard about those riots that broke out here in France for a few days.. sooo I'm home chilling on the comp, and I'm wondering if US medias are talking bout all that.. so I go to CNN.com and they are.. then I try Foxnews, and here's what I read on the front page :

"Riots continue for ninth day as young Muslim immigrants torch vehicles, buildings; more than 250 arrested "

WTF ?????? young muslim immigrants ??!! For those who don't know, those riots have nothing to do about religion. The rioters are absolutely not solely muslim, you'll find christians, protestants, atheists, *any religion* amongst them. Blacks, Whites, Arabs... their only common denominator is that they live in housing projects. Immigrants ? Hell no. Their parents or grand parents might be immigrants, but.. I ain't going to get into numbers but I'm sure at least 95 p. of those kids are born in France & have the french nationality.

Now we all know why Foxnews would want to let y'all think that young muslims immigrants are spreading terror over here. This is no big news. But DAMN I'm really shocked by the way they be writing such huge LIES to increase the fear of muslims and justify the Bush's crew politics. Fuck Foxnews, and while we're at it, fuck Bush and his greedy ass team.

PEACE"

• http://bulletin.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&messageID=282519830&Mytoken=12F72482-7DE7-4616-921ABDD93534514786600687

"I don't mean to start talking 'bout politics here, but check it.. ok so y'all probably heard about those riots that broke out here in France for a few days.. sooo I'm home chilling on the comp, and I'm wondering if US medias are talking bout all that.. so I go to CNN.com and they are.. then I try Foxnews, and here's what I read on the front page :

"Riots continue for ninth day as young Muslim immigrants torch vehicles, buildings; more than 250 arrested "

WTF ?????? young muslim immigrants ??!! For those who don't know, those riots have nothing to do about religion. The rioters are absolutely not solely muslim, you'll find christians, protestants, atheists, *any religion* amongst them. Blacks, Whites, Arabs... their only common denominator is that they live in housing projects. Immigrants ? Hell no. Their parents or grand parents might be immigrants, but.. I ain't going to get into numbers but I'm sure at least 95 p. of those kids are born in France & have the french nationality.

Now we all know why Foxnews would want to let y'all think that young muslims immigrants are spreading terror over here. This is no big news. But DAMN I'm really shocked by the way they be writing such huge LIES to increase the fear of muslims and justify the Bush's crew politics. Fuck Foxnews, and while we're at it, fuck Bush and his greedy ass team.

PEACE"

jesus christ, yeah myspace is good for getting a vd, not so good for news