Ayatollah the Great

ChryslerChrysler 60 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Ayatollah has been overlooked. We need to reconize that this cat produced Ms. Fat Booty for Mos, My Life for Styles P and Pharoh Monch, and also kills the underground with artists like Okai. Can somebody give me a Amen to the beat king.

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    best first post evar

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    are you him?

• No Im not Ayatollah. I just was listening to his joints and thought it needed to be said.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    yeah, what happened to dude?

• He got some new joints out

• Do you know what he has done? or are you a poser?

• One of my favorite producers... just wish there was more stuff out there by him. I used to love that "Put Yourself In My Place" record he produced by B-1 and Large Professor, back when he was going by the name Kool G. Couldn't stop playin' that schitt.

• Oh you are truly a Hiphop fan. That's respect. He even knew Ayatollah's old name. The recent stuff he has out: Lady Bug Mecca, Sean Price, Tupac Rose vol.2, Okai, RA the Rugged Man to name a few. He also produced Bright as the Stars for Mos Def and Kweli, but Elemental gave the credit to Hi-Tek cause it was a white label with no credits.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Lady Bug Mecca, Sean Price

a Soulstrut favorite!

• Oh you are truly a Hiphop fan. That's respect. He even knew Ayatollah's old name. The recent stuff he has out: Lady Bug Mecca, Sean Price, Tupac Rose vol.2, Okai, RA the Rugged Man to name a few. He also produced Bright as the Stars for Mos Def and Kweli, but Elemental gave the credit to Hi-Tek cause it was a white label with no credits.

You are so real to us, it's scary.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    We need to reconize that this cat produced Ms. Fat Booty for Mos, My Life for Styles P and Pharoh Monch

Wow--reckanize!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Lady Bug Mecca

You don't say...

• Do you know what he has done? or are you a poser?

• Ok, so you are going to disrespect Digable Planets? That's fine. What you didn't know about, was Ayatollah's instramental album Personal Legend vol. 1 on fatbeats http://www.fatbeats.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1195 . That one is on vynil only.

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    Ok, so you are going to disrespect Digable Planets? That's fine. What you didn't know about, was Ayatollah's instramental album Personal Legend vol. 1 on fatbeats http://www.fatbeats.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1195 . That one is on vynil only.

That Ayatollah album was not his best work, but it was cool.

• What about So Many Reasons to Rhyme? How was that instramental album?

• That Ayatollah album was not his best work, but it was cool.

I can't hear you.

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts

That Ayatollah album was not his best work, but it was cool.

I can't hear you.
    Or is it because you don't want to hear me?? I'm a huge fan of Ayayollah but that instrumental album was a little flat compared to other shit he's done.

• He did a joint with Shyne not many people heard

Let this thread stand as a warning to all those who only want to remember the good things about Archaic.

Ayatollah bit the Blowed

• Let this thread stand as a warning to all those who only want to remember the good things about Archaic.

Ayatollah bit the Blowed

Let me guess? you love 9th wonder

• NO that's right. Soul on Ice? you like Rass Kass. your favorite artist?

I rest my case.

• Ok, so you are going to disrespect Digable Planets?

No, he is not.

But I will. Fuck them.

• best first post evar

best first post evar

• Lady Bug Mecca

You don't say...

best cover evar...sorry

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    for not BEING Ayatollah, you're certainly riding the dillz of the guy. If you're Ayatollah, why not just say so ??

• Ayatollah isn??t the Greatest

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Ok, so you are going to disrespect Digable Planets?

No,
    But I will Fuck them.

AYO!!!!