"What Does It All Mean" Sample?

2»

Comments

• I respect your response. But I never said I was a producer. You da man

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I respect your response. But I never said I was a producer. You da man

All is good, dude. Here's the cover, so next time you are diggin you know what to look for:

• I respect your response. But I never said I was a producer. You da man

All is good, dude. Here's the cover, so next time you are diggin you know what to look for:

My god![/b] I'm struggling with the fact that the man who produced "Los Chalchaleros" is actually posting on this forum. Man, that shit is pure FIYA[/b]! I've been looking for that joint fer YEARS now. I got it on MP3, but an OG copy would go straight on the wall of fame. Shit, you got any extra copys lying around...get at me.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    PRICELESS.

• dude is real

Yeah...I'm "real".

Sorry about the abruptness of my first few posts, I was totally in work mode where things move fast and furious. I can see now (thanks to a few helpful private messages!) how they could have been off-putting - especially the sample question.

I'm hoping to post a proper introduction in a day or two...

In the meantime, I would just like to suggest that the "What Does It All Mean" sample - for me - contains some of the best aspects of a scratch sample. Namely, a great beginning letter, a number of sharp syllables, a strangely dated authoritarian tone to the voice, and an invocative subject matter in the form of a question.

Glad to see that even though I understandably ruffled feathers with this post (again, sorry) it has now taken on an interesting life of its own???

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

My god![/b] I'm struggling with the fact that the man who produced "Los Chalchaleros" is actually posting on this forum. Man, that shit is pure FIYA[/b]! I've been looking for that joint fer YEARS now. I got it on MP3, but an OG copy would go straight on the wall of fame. Shit, you got any extra copys lying around...get at me.

I know, I know, it wasn't my intention to go public on this matter, but eventually it would come to light. I have a few OG copies left, but I'm saving them for the future, to pay for my son's college. Sorry. Last years 2 copies made it to the 'bay: $ 980 for a VG and $ 3452 for a NM/NM signed by me. Keep your eyes open. Good luck.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

I know, I know, it wasn't my intention to go public on this matter, but eventually it would come to light. I have a few OG copies left, but I'm saving them for the future, to pay for my son's college. Sorry. Last years 2 copies made it to the 'bay: $ 980 for a VG and $ 3452 for a NM/NM signed by me. Keep your eyes open. Good luck.
    JLR got that randomrapraer crack!