Weedstrut - Help!

jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
ive called every contact i have... can a local SF strutter hook something up? ill make a run for a twentysack but would rather do 8ths. i should just have herm hook me up with a card...

Comments

• I was gonna ask you about that one dude who does delivery...

damn

• i'm havin trouble in la too.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    should be in the burgh. this place is overflowing wih weed dealers

• yall need a new weed dude...

my boy comes thru day or night... shit hes in NY right now and has his boy roll through the spot when i holler at him. good weed dudes are hard to find...

i gave mine a xmas present... its like the fucking mailman and paperboy to me.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    I was gonna ask you about that one dude who does delivery...

damn

yeah hes in NY til december. his boy just broke up north to cop and wont be back til the weekend. my other folkers have day jobs or havent called back yet. ive been dry ALL day... my multiple personalities are having arguements with themselves. its not a pretty sight... plus my mental meds arent really working anymore and i need a bigger dosage.

oh well... i ordered the new york times today though, got a haircut, sent out packages, and tried to hang curtain rods. work wasnt as fun though so i decided to watch Explorers and now that that is ending... well... now im kinda fiending.

mack: dude... theres mad cats out here that slang. shit, my neighbor slangs but hes in san jose until tomorrow. i dont leave the house to cop either mang... i get delivery.

well... if anyone got a hook to anything good... holler! i will travel if necessary.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    i'm havin trouble in la too.

Your near Fullerton right?

if you need help hollar my way

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts

mack: dude... theres mad cats out here that slang. shit, my neighbor slangs but hes in san jose until tomorrow. i dont leave the house to cop either mang... i get delivery.

word. yeah it just seems like everyone out here wants to be on. i cant go to far without some askin me "you need that killer?". i got a homie though who is real thorough though. doesnt deliver, but hes real thorough. lets a dude smoke for free all the time too

yall need a new weed dude...

my boy comes thru day or night... shit hes in NY right now and has his boy roll through the spot when i holler at him. good weed dudes are hard to find...

i gave mine a xmas present... its like the fucking mailman and paperboy to me.

check the new post... dudes out in norcal trimmin trees from the harvest they just got in this past weekend. those comments still hold true. dont test my weed gangster...

• i'm havin trouble in la too.

Your near Fullerton right?

if you need help hollar my way

nah i'm near downtown. thanks for the offer.

just wanted to say that everything is going to be okay... gonna meet up with Om and get some homegrown and an 8th from his boy.

whew... thought i was gonna have to make a run to daly city!!! too far...

• I love this place. Helpful in so many ways.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    2nd best thread evar.

• autezautez 404 Posts
    my roomate selling in sunset

• sometimes i really feel happy about living near to the dutch border.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    just wanted to say that everything is going to be okay... gonna meet up with Om and get some homegrown and an 8th from his boy.

whew... thought i was gonna have to make a run to daly city!!! too far...

haha I was gonna say I could help you out when I get back but... good ol' Omski!

• "People seek artificial highs when they really want natural highs"
    DRO ALL DAY

• i havent smoked in a few months.....craziness i tell ya

my roomate selling in sunset

where? is this nate or sean? just curious... cause if it is your boy shingo never ever picks up or calls back. hes been ERASED from speed dial! haha...

can i just say that Om has some real nice bud. better for pipes or bongs cause the hits from a joint are a little harsh on the first drag. SUPER STONED though... a functioning high which is AWESOME! plus he did the super homie hook up... wow... weed for DAYS!

nat: when you get in HOLLER!!!

• i havent smoked in a few months.....craziness i tell ya

having said that,

it's been about 2 weeks for me and my brain power has increased 10 fold.
    I don't know what im going to do with all this self controll

• man everyone I know in Northern Cali has a prescription. y'all seriously can't find any weed?

yeah I've been dry for about 5 mins

suckers

• harvest is mos def getting into full effect. i feel lo for my friends in la but i feel fine & hi up here too. todays breakfast blunt is amsterdam power plant. i give it a B-. but $22 for the 8th is

• autezautez 404 Posts

is this nate or sean?
    nope

• i havent smoked in a few years.....craziness i tell ya

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    harvest is mos def getting into full effect. i feel lo for my friends in la but i feel fine & hi up here too. todays breakfast blunt is amsterdam power plant. i give it a B-. but $22 for the 8th is

22$ an eight? FOr that real shit? Humbolt must be crazy! the straight REALNESS in l.a. can run up to 75 an eighth.

• -

• here's a quote by a really awesome soulstrut poster...

you know what pisses me off too? fucken kush. man, every asshole down here thinks "kush" is like the be-all-end-all of weed. you know what, shut your fucking hole bitches cuz i'll be damned if im paying $75 for a 1/8 of weed. fucking WEED! some dude tried to sell me a sack for $90 and i looked at him like he was crazy. i mean, why does the weed down here suck more than back home? i could get oildipped white rhino for $55 a case [1/8 oz.] and dude would ride his goddamn bike up through chinatown to drop it off. now i got these hollywood asswipes telling me they got rock star weed. i mean, kush is alright, it definately ranks up there. but $90? crazy motherfuckers. and its either kush or weed. they dont know no other strains. i mean, i could get a variety of shit from a handful of folks back home for half that price.

• yeah thats insane. better vaporize that shit and make it last...

NYC never heard of eighths, they only have "50's" ($50 for 2.5 g).. deliverys free though

• MY DUDE GOT THE PIFF 7 GRAMS FOR $140. UNHEARD OF IN NYC.

• the straight REALNESS in l.a. can run up to 75 an eighth.

Crazy... how do regular smokers afford that? You can grab a half ounce for that price up here.

The REALNESS in LA is usually some medicinal or some bionic kush steez - definatley next level. I go through it much slower.

That said, it's still too expensive.

• ogers kush and sour diesel