post a favorite dollar bin break...

13»

Comments

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    Emerson, Lake & Palmer's "Love Beach"

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts

damn i can't believe no one posted Ramsey Lewis' album "Sun Goddess" yet.

dope dollabreaks for real!

• hertzhoghertzhog 865 Posts
    Another vote for the Three Dog Night break. Fleetwood Mac's "Prove Your Love" is pretty hard too.

• ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    The Meters ain't shit without Allen Toussaint.

FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1114632634noz">

this post is... ?[/b]
    a) an accurate generalization
    b) an innaccurate generalization
    c) an inaccurate, hateful generalization
    d) moot, as riddlore's production style predated tousaint's anyway
    INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">

Stalker much?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Stalker much?

Stalker much?

I'm following you around random threads trying to respark a deaded conversation?

Why don't you go reference MY ideas in your blog AGAIN?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

I just bought this for 7 euros at my local, so its more like a 9 dollar bin break

that sux, its a weekly occurance round these parts for 1$

Well, I guess that's the difference between US and Europe.. A lot of records that are common in your dollar bins, are much more expensive here, simply because there not around in huge amounts.
    My local sells this Meters record for 35 eur. It's prolly not a dollarbin record in your parts.. but surely not 40 bucks, right?

No rejuvination is not a $40 record. I think I paid $10.

That record is solidly in the $30-$50 range across the country and on eBay, depending on condition, natch. $10 is a great deal, and if you find others at that price, I suggest you pick them up.

I paid $4 for Hell's Belles, doesn't mean it's a $4 LP.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

you mean this?

project blowed biter patrol conspiracy theorists take note The Mossie & Turf flip the same horn loop that Daddy Kev used on Busdriver's "Beauty Supplies".

yep, the forward thinking journalist archaic was the first and only person to accuse any and everyone of biting project blowed. riiiight. get off your own dick and back on riddlores where you belong.

• Stalker much?

I'm following you around random threads trying to respark a deaded conversation?

what ere we missing out on here?.... please to SHARE the beef!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

#1 DIGGER PET PEEVE!!!!

Everyone thinks because they or their friend found _______ for $10 that, all of a sudden, it's a $5 record.

Baaah!

Anyways, carry on.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Stalker much?

what ere we missing out on here?.... please to SHARE the beef!

It all started in this post
    http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=319085&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=1#Post319973

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts

I just bought this for 7 euros at my local, so its more like a 9 dollar bin break

that sux, its a weekly occurance round these parts for 1$

Well, I guess that's the difference between US and Europe.. A lot of records that are common in your dollar bins, are much more expensive here, simply because there not around in huge amounts.
    My local sells this Meters record for 35 eur. It's prolly not a dollarbin record in your parts.. but surely not 40 bucks, right?

No rejuvination is not a $40 record. I think I paid $10.

That record is solidly in the $30-$50 range across the country and on eBay, depending on condition, natch. $10 is a great deal, and if you find others at that price, I suggest you pick them up.

of course i knew it was worth more than $10, but $30-$50...wow! I didn't realize.

• I'll start it off w/ that 25 second beast towards the end of "Coppacabana" off Barry Manilo's Greatest Hits.
    i actually came up on the spanish version of this...uhummm...classic...el la copa..great for the latina disco reynas