Unappreciation: Weed Men who dont come thru in day

Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Its Friday, I got the apt to myself, a crate of new records from france and two mpcs hooked together. But my homie wont come thru till the evening - and hes got the best schitt. I've been cold sober all this week. Fuck. I wanna be like Father yod right now.

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Rough!
    I feel you man. Weed digging is the worst shit. When you just wanna lay back but youre dry. Gotta go out and puchase in a matter. You lose time for some weed. However what can you do?

• whatever you do, don't get all adventurous and start experimenting with shit laying round the crib...

personally, i'd prolly just crack open a brew...

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    I have 4 coffeshops in my street.

I can get weed in under one minute.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    yall need a new weed dude...

my boy comes thru day or night... shit hes in NY right now and has his boy roll through the spot when i holler at him. good weed dudes are hard to find...

i gave mine a xmas present... its like the fucking mailman and paperboy to me.

• i will fed ex you 400 pounds of siberian eleuthero root raw... food source only.

what is yer location?

got buds?

• you don't have a delivery service in your area?

why do you have 2 mpc's hooked together? I know people that hook ASR's or other shit to an mpc, but why 2mpc's?

• you don't have a delivery service in your area?

why do you have 2 mpc's hooked together? I know people that hook ASR's or other shit to an mpc, but why 2mpc's?

i do, but he desnt work till evening. two mpcs gives you more smpling time. thats it.

• i will fed ex you 400 pounds of siberian eleuthero root raw... food source only.

what is yer location?

got buds?

does it get you high?

• where are you?

??

?

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    where are you?

??

?

Near Hamsterjam