Dangerdoom #41 on Billboard

13»

Comments

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    I think what the world at large is yearning for now is more rap about star wars. Plaese bring it, young underground Jedi's.

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    I don't understand why some of you hate so much. What's wrong with selling records to cartoon fans ? It's not like they jump on some bandwagon, Dangerdoom made beats for Cartoon Network years ago. And Doom has been sampling cartoons since KMD : Sesame Street, Scooby Doo, Fantastic 4... I'm glad he finally makes a little cash from it.

I think maybe people are a little turned off by the idea of Doom and Danger Mouse working with a cartoon network on this project. But I think instead of sampling the cartoons they were fans of, they collaberated on this one. MF Doom has alwasy sampled cartoons. Remember his album "MM Food"?, cartoon samples all over that shit. KMD days too.

• and just bought the UK vinyl edition with the dope packaging (Ehquestionmark again, for any fans).

were you fortunate enough to get double vinyl? The single vinyl was

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I had it on promo CD for a while, played it a lot - and just bought the UK vinyl edition with the dope packaging (Ehquestionmark again, for any fans).

that art is

ALSO

I got the promo clean version and all the edits are done with the 1990-style beep!

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    were you fortunate enough to get double vinyl? The single vinyl was

Yeah - the UK pressing is double wax, with crazy packaging!