Father Yod's method for the Sacred Herb

Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
In the taking of the grass of the arabs . . .I did not gain foresight,For I had that aforetime,But such insight . . .I could not have gained in 10,000 lifetimes ! PLEASE UNDERSTAND . . . we are not encouraging any one to use any substance ??? because we know that they are not necessary to enlightenment ??? but (since we know so many already do) we felt that it would be good to give ???The Balance??? to those who may tend to ???Push the edge of the envelope???. Since we left the protective womb of the Family, many of us have ???Gone out into the Maya??? and had experiences things which gave us powerful substantiation for our Father???s Teachings. I could name many. But there is one experience which I had which stands out from the others because it affected me so profoundly. It taught me a very vital lesson which has probably essentially saved me from possible despair and destruction. Ya Ho Wha taught us to use ???The Sacred Herb??? in a very special way. He ??? through study and meditation ??? had discovered that it had been used (by those who were initiated) in very unique ???Ceremonies??? for thousands of years. Many years ago (some time after The Family had dispersed) I had occasion to buy and sell large quantities of the Sacred Herb. I found that ??? when the dust settled ??? there were always mountains of ???Leftovers??? (seeds, stems, leaves, etc.). I decided to try to figure out some way to use those ???Leavings??? to make money. I was able to gain access to a very valuable and sophisticated laboratory, which was capable of spectrographic analysis. I spent quite a bit of money and time analyzing the Sacred Herb . . . studying such questions as: Why does it have such an effect ? How much effect do its various parts have ? Why ? How can I use them, Etc. I found (of course) that there are many chemicals and elements of the Sacred Herb which affect the user in some way or another. Most people will experience some degree of consciousness alteration if they just inhale the heat from a pipe ??? without even using tobacco or Herb. But ??? beyond that ??? there are many elements in the herb which don???t affect people that much (in the sense of getting them ???High???) ??? starting at the very lowest grade ??? carbon, which is usually inhaled as ash. Most people roll ???Pot??? into papers, so they inhale EVERYTHING . . . including paper, the residual chemicals used to make most the paper and the glue. I learned that there is a chemical that ???Seems??? to affect people. It is ???CBD??? ??? which is a lower grade chemical than ???THC???. This CBD does actually give the user a ???High??? . . . but it is a very physical high. It hits the user very quickly and does not last very long. You may remember ??? if you ever used cheap Mexican pot ??? there was probably no ??? or very little ??? THC in it, but you got really stoned ??? very quickly ! But, then ??? 15 minutes later you were looking for that joint again ! THC is another thing altogether. The letters stand for Tetrahydracannabinol. It is the only ???Psychoactive??? chemical in the Herb. This chemical ???Comes on??? quite slowly, but then its effects can last from 1 hour to a very long time ??? depending on the user, the way it is used and the environment in which it is used, as we found in The Family. It can literally change the consciousness of the user ??? if it is used correctly . . . and if the user programs it to do so. Ya Ho Wha used it as a tool to ???Wean??? many people down from heavy drug habits to one hit a day of the Sacred Herb. During my research, I found that THC occurs in varying quantities in the different parts of the Herb. The seeds and stems (for example) have almost no THC. The leaves have a very small percentage. The vast majority of the THC is to be found on the female plant, in the little ???Bracht??? (swaddling) in which the seeds grow and the tiny hairs that have evolved to attract and trap the pollen from the male plants, each hair forming a seed when it successfully catches a grain of pollen. THC is to be found in quite a high percentage in these two, very delicate and beautifully crystallized parts of the plant. If you have never viewed them under a microscope (or any magnification), let me suggest that you seize the opportunity if it arises. But here comes the real ???Kicker??? ! Ya Ho Wha taught us to use the Sacred Herb no more than once a day and to inhale to the count of 6 seconds. The amazing substantiation that I learned was that THC is completely burned at 120 degrees and that it is all burned away in exactly 6 seconds ! ! If one continues to inhale after that point, s/he is beginning to take in lower grade ??? and deleterious ??? chemicals ! And the truth shall make you free ! And ??? in this case ??? protect and increase your consciousness ! After having this conversation with people I often notice that they continue to have more than one ???Hit??? at a time. I think that is often due to the slow way in which the THC affects the user and they just don???t have the patience to wait . . . they ???Must??? have another hit before the other hit has ???Come on???, partially because they don???t trust that it is actually going to come on ! This basically causes psychic overload and they end up ???Coming Down???. Repeated overuse like this can literally ???Burn out the Solar Centers??? and result in the vacuum in the eyes . . . the ???Nobody home??? syndrome . . . as the Glass Darkens Slowly . . .

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    that's the science...is this from a website?

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    I'm confused by this post. Isn't all of this info covered in Cannabiology 101? Dude did a lot of "research" that he should have read outta the high times letters section.

• I don't believe in people getting "burnt out" if you are sorta stupid and dopey and smoke pot it won't help you any but if you are pretty bright then it won't make you a "burn out" either.

• edubedub 715 Posts
    I always take only one bong hit, and I always get high... really high.

My tolerance used to be much higher, so I needed to smoke more to get high, but now, if I take more than one hit I get crippled. I have an 1/8 last for weeks or months.

Who's Father Yod?

• I always take only one bong hit, and I always get high... really high.

My tolerance used to be much higher, so I needed to smoke more to get high, but now, if I take more than one hit I get crippled. I have an 1/8 last for weeks or months.

Who's Father Yod?

This player right here.

• I always take only one bong hit, and I always get high... really high.

Who's Father Yod?

This player right here.

That looks like Blue Cheer and ZZ Top had quintuplets...

• edubedub 715 Posts

The Source Family espoused a philosophy that included kindness to animals, raw vegetarian diet, cotton clothing, and sex sans orgasm. Over one hundred lived in a 3-bedroom house in Nichols Canyon, where sleeping arrangements involved a beehive-like complex of cubbyholes. During this period the group would record long psychedelic jams and press records to be sold at the restaurant. These records, such as The Savage Sons of Yahowha, To The Principles For The Children, and Penetration: An Aquarian Symphony are highly sought after by a certain kind of collector.[/b]

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    SO you are only sposed to hit it once? Fuck, I go way overboard then.

• I remember reading an interview with Antibalas dudes in Vice back in 2000, and they talked about Fela Kuti's herb recipie where it was cooked in some sort of elixir, basically making it a TCH concentrate. Said they were seeing the ancestors and shit.

But for reals - did you know that THC dissolves in alcohol? Thankfully my microbio roommate and chemisty neighbor in college did:

1/4 oz dirt weed
    a bottle of Absolut (or other clear liquour that has a bland flavor)

shake up the weed, cleaning out all stems, seeds and other undesirables. place into a microwave save dish with 1-2 cups of Absolut, microwave for about 30 seconds.

Drain using coffee filter.

Drink straight or with a mixer and enjoy!

• By the way...is it "Penetration" the best record the ever did?
    I think it's my fave by them.

• By the way...is it "Penetration" the best record the ever did?
    I think it's my fave by them.

you've got his records!!??
    check your PMs.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    I remember reading an interview with Antibalas dudes in Vice back in 2000, and they talked about Fela Kuti's herb recipie where it was cooked in some sort of elixir, basically making it a TCH concentrate. Said they were seeing the ancestors and shit.

But for reals - did you know that THC dissolves in alcohol? Thankfully my microbio roommate and chemisty neighbor in college did:

1/4 oz dirt weed
    a bottle of Absolut (or other clear liquour that has a bland flavor)

shake up the weed, cleaning out all stems, seeds and other undesirables. place into a microwave save dish with 1-2 cups of Absolut, microwave for about 30 seconds.

Drain using coffee filter.

Drink straight or with a mixer and enjoy!

I migth try this... I take it by "drain using coffee filter" you mean "drain using coffee filter into a glass" ... you know stoners, one of us might have just poured that shit down the drain and ate the stems.

• well, if you look for originals, I don't got them. I bought the japanese 13 cd box set long time ago.

a friend of mine found in the 90s an original Ya Ho Wha album on a spanish used record shop...to this day, we can't figure out how that record ended there...I can't remember which one was but I think it wasn't "penetration".

• I migth try this... I take it by "drain using coffee filter" you mean "drain using coffee filter into a glass"

oui, mon frere! And it does work, but it's fairly putrid tasting, so we were mixing it with OJ. My boy and I had been drinking screwdrivers and smoking blunts all day and a few shots of this potion got us F-A-D-E-D....

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    you seem to have a limitless suppy of LPs related to strange topics. Start a strange LP thread, mayne. I am ready to have my mind melted.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    you seem to have a limitless suppy of LPs related to strange topics. Start a strange LP thread, mayne. I am ready to have my mind melted.

Cosign. Dan900505959905 got crazy records for dayz son. Plaese to come out of your shell and make SS exciting again.

• I'm waiting for AP to regain full momentum.

Uh, that might be awhile.

• It might indeed.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    lol
    y'all so fany