WEEKDAY FINDS b/w best scores of 2005

13»

Comments

• A few things from the week so far...

Finally found an album where these guys got off the bubble gum and got with the times. A few thumpin dancefloor burners on this one.

Well worth the wait I went through to track this one down.

This is one of those records you just can't classify. Private press thang outta Seattle from 77 on the Watermelon label. It's funk, it's soul, it's folk, its's rock, and its a little bit of everything else in between that is dope music. Any Seattle heads know this one? (paging Big Chan & DeeRock!)

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

This is one of those records you just can't classify. Private press thang outta Seattle from 77 on the Watermelon label. It's funk, it's soul, it's folk, its's rock, and its a little bit of everything else in between that is dope music. Any Seattle heads know this one? (paging Big Chan & DeeRock!)

I see that every so often, I'll have to give it a spin next time. Theres been a buy it now one forever in one of those ebay stores for like 12 bucks.

• This is one of those records you just can't classify. Private press thang outta Seattle from 77 on the Watermelon label. It's funk, it's soul, it's folk, its's rock, and its a little bit of everything else in between that is dope music. Any Seattle heads know this one? (paging Big Chan & DeeRock!)

I see that every so often, I'll have to give it a spin next time. Theres been a buy it now one forever in one of those ebay stores for like 12 bucks.
    figured it was probably a thrift store joint up north...never see anything but rock, folk, and bad basketball out of Seattle...this was surprisingly funky and soulful. Good lookin morocco mole.