So I got bored and went to the-breaks.com

Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
POPTARTS.It was almost painful.You would think this was a joke. look:Bought some new records,including Isaac Hayes-To be continue...And The Staple singers-"Lets do it again(originale soudtrack)" How mouch are these worth?___________________________________________________Just got back from diggin'. Bought some twenty records Only i saw this The Wizz OST (wackojacko and diana ross) but i left it cause it was too expensive.. 9 euro's (that's about 11 dollars). But now i'm starting to regret, should i run back and cop this one? The cover is ill! But has it any sampling worth? I saw only one record in the FAQ on this record.. __________________________________________________What's that song on Sesame Street where they're counting 123 456 78 910 11-12! And then they hum all fly and shit. That shit is funky!!. I'm trying to find it but I doin't know the name. HELP!!__________________________________________________Got anyone got some originals from aaliyah missy timbaland just the production from timbaland. this ist my first topic please help _________________________________________________and then..........I swear to god and baby jesus.............PAP comes through with the ultimate..........seriously....................... Anyone got this? [/b]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. SEE FOR YOURSELF

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    that board is ugly looking.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Haha... "Recent Cops"

Please do not speak of this again.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• Haha... "Recent Cops"

• Haha... "Recent Cops"

Please do not speak of this again.

I think you are right. Painfully right.

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    Ptofish = The_Mack?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Looks like is on the_breaks.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    So I got bored and went to the-breaks.com

If you really are bored, go to strictlybreaks... dust bunnys and tumble weeds on lock...

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I dunno what you guys are talking about!

Those "recent cops" threads are off the hook.

I can't get enough of them.

I needs to sign up imediately.

One of those dudes might have the "Curtis" LP I need!

• And I hate the "is this worth any loot" type shit. its like motherfucker its curtis. just listen to some fucking good music and enjoy it dumbshit. who the fuck buys a record hoping that it might be worth some money. see my "what do you do with records" thread i guess. theres a lot better ways to earn a living then buying records you wont listen to.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    this whole time I thought was just a soulstrut injoke...

I guess now I know better.

---

And I hate the "is this worth any loot" type shit

Yeah, we only have a graemlin for it.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    Looks like is on the_breaks.
    i was on there before i came here. the-breaks is filled with alot of jokers, but so what, theres some good peeps on there, some thorough heads.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I like www.the-breaks.com. They post sample mixes and shit. Its enjoyable to me. I doubt they give a fuck what you think over there anyways.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    puhhhhlease. obviously you didn't see the thread entitled "I wonder what dizzy bull thinks of us?"

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    In all actuality you are a Big Ass DORK! Man I pity you. WOW

Stay strong, the-breaks.com dude!

AJA and SILK DEGREES are good records

I'm witcha!

For sure they are!

My girl is a huge (no celulite) Steely Dan fan, and Aja is probably her favourite record by him.

It's just funny that some dudes who collect records have never seen it before.

It's like, who is james last?

It's like, who is james last?

Who?

In all actuality you are a Big Ass DORK! Man I pity you. WOW

Dude. Your username backwards means "shit".

dude.

do I even dare to see what your other 19 posts were about?

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

do I even dare to see what your other 19 posts were about?

I honestly pitty all of you.

want bobby caldwell cat in the hat.
    Not trying to pay over 5 bucks for it. This has been somewhat elusive for me because i am a cheap, broke ass. I know it is an easy find so if someone can hook me up I would appreciate it. Peace

Some gangsters trip out when they see me walking with what looks like a lunch box, my fischer price. I get strange looks, if they step up I am always ready to cut a fool.

Lurking wise, I really do not have much to discuss unless i have a question about something.

I asked the guys over at thebreaks.com, they have no clue. [/b]Thiss my first post here so I hope i am not asking to much. I Need to know these drums. I have heard them on a rock album and it is bugging me where they are from. I know they exsist and arent hard to find on vinyl.

Willing to trade drums for drums or buy the record if any of you have it and can I.D. it. I have heard them on a rock album and it is bugging me where they are from. I know they exsist and arent hard to find on vinyl.

pitty

pitty

I Need to know these drums.

oops.

want bobby caldwell cat in the hat.
    Not trying to pay over 5 bucks for it. This has been somewhat elusive for me because i am a cheap, broke ass. I know it is an easy find so if someone can hook me up I would appreciate it. Peace

Some gangsters trip out when they see me walking with what looks like a lunch box, my fischer price. I get strange looks, if they step up I am always ready to cut a fool.

Lurking wise, I really do not have much to discuss unless i have a question about something.

I asked the guys over at thebreaks.com, they have no clue. [/b]Thiss my first post here so I hope i am not asking to much. I Need to know these drums. I have heard them on a rock album and it is bugging me where they are from. I know they exsist and arent hard to find on vinyl.

Willing to trade drums for drums or buy the record if any of you have it and can I.D. it. I have heard them on a rock album and it is bugging me where they are from. I know they exsist and arent hard to find on vinyl.

pitty

pitty

I Need to know these drums.

oops.

Can I request the above in MP3 format, ala L13?

--- 2,000 the easy way. I think like 1,734 of them are wise-ass jpeg posts.

• Best Come Back Evar.

• -

• In all actuality you are a Big Ass DORK! Man I pity you. WOW

Stay strong, the-breaks.com dude!

AJA and SILK DEGREES are good records

I'm witcha!

AJA and Boz Scaggs dollar bin joints are among my favorites.

Fuck, the elitism of alot of the people here is enough to make one wanna...

"My nerdy ass collectro forum is so much more supiorior to yours..."

Peace...
    FNM

Anyhow, graemlins like this... ... are the only thing keeping me here.

My girl is a huge (no celulite) Steely Dan fan, and Aja is probably her favourite record by him.[/b]

If it was MY favourite shit, then maybe that would be bad, but I'm not into that stuff! besdies, it's not raer enough for me.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

• Anyone got this? [/b]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

SEE FOR YOURSELF

come on! it's really a good record. and if you consider, that he (the poster) is from germany, where this record isn't THAT common...

i know that there's a lot of shit at the-breaks. but if you know what to ignore it can be really fun over there.

• Anyone got this? [/b]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

SEE FOR YOURSELF

come on! it's really a good record. and if you consider, that he (the poster) is from germany, where this record isn't THAT common...

i know that there's a lot of shit at the-breaks. but if you know what to ignore it can be really fun over there.

I saw a clear yellow vinyl copy of this at a record fair this weekend for ??1 (just under $2). Would have picked it up but the vinyl looked scratched up. Might have been fun for the aesthetic value if nothing else... it's not really a record I need triples of though.

I guess this is the part where I painfully find out that the yellow vinyl Aja =

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

My girl is a huge (no celulite) Steely Dan fan, and Aja is probably her favourite record by him.[/b]

Steely Dan is a great musician, but he has nothing on that dude Pink Floyd. Now HE'S awesome.

I did find this funny over on that other board