Austin Record Show report

2»

Comments

• clean ass whip, man. congrats.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Great pix, Nrich

I see more than a few foolios I know..and I'm talking japanese dealer/buyers, yikes

I can almost smell the vinyl

-M

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts

Sorry, running late, can I get a late pass?

Search for the Grails

I have not managed to take any pics of my new pirate booty yet. It was good hanging as always with the Texas crew. Late night trades and ass crack of dawn digs, serious nerd fest 2005. I crossed a serious grail off my want list this past weekend. I'm still stoked about it.

• img src="

damn i'm jealous as a motherfucker. who got the fable discography ? aleit ? or was that some guy selling them for 300 or something ?

that shit looks kind of sick. i'm not sure if it would be worth flying 2000 miles though.

dave

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    that would be me.

found them two days before the show and they weren't cheap. but worth picking up as a lot.

most likely will be selling all three in the next few weeks.

the Starcrost was sealed.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts

I crossed a serious grail off my want list this past weekend. I'm still stoked about it.

I'm stoked about that one and it aint even my record!

Pirate's booty picks are in order. Man, I'm having show withdrawl already. The Texas crew definately needs to meet up more often, perhaps when Coolhands gets the Austin dj night jumping.

• aleit-
    not sure if you were buying these to sell or to keep, but (just in case) i need that Khan Jamal.
    btw, did i miss the thread where you filled us in on your return to NOLA?

peace

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    aleit-
    not sure if you were buying these to sell or to keep, but (just in case) i need that Khan Jamal.

damn, that vinyl is making it around the strut, from tripdub to me to aleit to ??

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts

Pirate's booty picks are in order. Man, I'm having show withdrawl already. The Texas crew are dudes ![/b]

thanks all

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    aleit-

damn, that vinyl is making it around the strut, from tripdub to me to aleit to ??

there will be no future movement of Khan Jamal. it'll stay in my hands. Really beautiful record. sorry, leisurebandit.

• aleit-

there will be no future movement of Khan Jamal. it'll stay in my hands. Really beautiful record. sorry, leisurebandit.

Werrrrrrd, lemmmmmmmme hallllllllllah at the next waywerrrrrrrrrrd coppppeeeee

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts

I crossed a serious grail off my want list this past weekend. I'm still stoked about it.

I'm stoked about that one and it aint even my record!

Pirate's booty picks are in order. Man, I'm having show withdrawl already. The Texas crew definately needs to meet up more often, perhaps when Coolhands gets the Austin dj night jumping.

Word.
    I will get some pics taken to do a proper brag, uh... I mean... nerdin' out post in this thread.

DJladyhands needs to get off his ass and get that night together.

Nrich,
    I left them Gary Wilson joint with djladyhands to pass on to you. You bounced too damn early in the morning for me to hand them over myself. Badger him for them shits.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts

Yes indeed

Nrich,
    I left them Gary Wilson joint with djladyhands to pass on to you. You bounced too damn early in the morning for me to hand them over myself. Badger him for them shits.

dope, thanks. you do mean a cd copy and not the lp, right? Not that a copy of the lp would be a bad thing, err um.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

Yes indeed

Nrich,

dope, thanks. you do mean a cd copy and not the lp, right? Not that a copy of the lp would be a bad thing, err um.

didn't you hear?

pointman scored the gary wilson 8track.

yow.

• DJladyhands needs to get off his ass and get that night together.

my night =

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

didn't you hear?

pointman scored the gary wilson 8track.

yow.

plaese to reveal information and jpeg? thanks

and yo, that show is serious...maybe next year for me?