Salt N Pepa contact info?

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Anyone out there in Soul Strut land know how to get in touch with either Salt or Pepa? I thought I could try to get at 'em through Spinderella but apparently, she's not in contact with 'em anymore. If someone's got a line, PM me. It'd be much appreciated. It's for a story I'm working on.

Oliver

Comments

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    is this for direct digging purposes?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    uhhhh.... OK....

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    I don't but I saw this craigslist ad today and was confused and amused. I bet he's still got the record if anybody wants it. Sorry to post hijack, but at least it will get pushed to the tp of the list.

MINT CONDITION VINYL - $300

Reply to: [email]LOVELYCHI22@HOTMAIL.COM[/email]
    Date: 2005-04-19, 10:46AM EDT

I HAVE A 1989 EDITION OF SALT-N-PEPA OFF OF NEXT PLATEAU RECORDS...IT IS IN MINT FORM ONLY PLAYED ONCE...LOOKING FOR THE PRICE STATED BUT WILLING TO BARGAIN...IF YOU COLLECT VINYL YOU MUST PURCHASE THIS MUSICAL TREASURE...ANY INQUIRIES E-MAIL ME @ [email]LOVELYCHI22@HOTMAIL.COM....PEACE[/email] & LOVE

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    is this for direct digging purposes?

I sure wanted to "dig out" Salt back then!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts

Sheeeeeeeeeet. Pep was the one duke!!!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

Man, Pep used to remind me of Chewbaaka!!!! Salt was sexy, lookin' like Debbie Allen. Um, um um!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts
    Man, Pep used to remind me of Chewbaaka!!!! Salt was sexy, lookin' like Debbie Allen. Um, um um!!!!

Ha! You're buggin. Pep had thickness. Treach was no idiot.

True dat, but Salt had those eyes and that sexy glance!!! Yep, I sure wanted to make some contact with Miss NaCl.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

True dat, but Salt had those eyes and that sexy glance!!! Yep, I sure wanted to make some contact with Miss NaCl.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Yeah, but y'all both know that Spin (the 2nd, not the original) shits on both of 'em, right?

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Yeah, but y'all both know that Spin (the 2nd, not the original) shits on both of 'em, right?

Damn Phill, this is the ONE TIME we disagree. I never really felt Spin for some reason, maybe because of those BIG chompers.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    This is a fun conversation and what not but one of you horndogs wanna help a brother out with some contact info?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Damn Phill, this is the ONE TIME we disagree. I never really felt Spin for some reason, maybe because of those BIG chompers.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Stacks has got this right--Salt all day.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak
    I hear ya... to be honest, she really ain't my type (none of those Salt-n Pepa chicks are) but I always thought she had a really pretty face. I know she was that one that most dudes I knew were buggin' off of back in their heyday.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

I hear ya... to be honest, she really ain't my type (none of those Salt-n Pepa chicks are) but I always thought she had a really pretty face. I know she was that one that most dudes I knew were buggin' off of back in their heyday.

Shit, to be quite honest, I would bounced all three of 'em on my hips while ya playin'. But if I had to pick one, it would have been Miss Cheryl James all day!!! My bad, O-Dubble, I wish I had such big-time connections to help you out. All my numbers for few cats I knew in "the biz" are outdated (e.g., Mista Cee, Baby Chris, Easy Moe Bee, Jerome Syndenham, Jillian Rogers, and Ski).

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

This is a fun conversation and what not but one of you horndogs wanna help a brother out with some contact info?

I got Ms. Melody's number if you want that.

• My homie was teaching Salt's husband how to produce. I'll see if he has some info.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

I am saying

(although Pep had that thickness)

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

That's right! But let's face it, they were all fine by me.

Say hello to them for us Oli*er!

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts

This is kinda far-fetched, I know, but DJ Ready Red posts regularly at oldschoolhiphop.com and I remember him saying that he and Salt go way back and are still close. He is super-friendly and quick to respond to posts, so maybe you can ask in the forum there. There are plenty of other old-schoolers there who might beat him to it too. Good luck!

• This is a fun conversation and what not but one of you horndogs wanna help a brother out with some contact info?

I would think they still have some sort of booking agent out there for them large corporate type gigs. but who knows. what about going through treach's people to get at whichever one he is married to, it's too early for me to remember...