L13 got banned again?!?!

Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHADUMBASS!

Comments

• DIZZZYKKKUNTBULLSHIT

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    I think we saw that coming. What a gimp.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    was that zizag? and why?

• Which thread should I be reading to see this go down?

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    was that zizag? and why?

Dude was fucking nasty and rude as fuck to someone.

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

What is this "Real Headz" forum that you speak of...?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

nevermind. No such thing exists. If you value your safety, just forget about.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I think we saw that coming.

Yeah, what took so long though?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I think we saw that coming.

Yeah, what took so long though?

He complimented my avant garde upload so I'm sad to see him go (again)

BTW how come he got banned twice and still came back a third time?

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    What a poptart...

wma files are WEAKSAUCE

POST MP3/MP4S LIKE EVERYONE ELSE

OR WARN PEOPLE OF YOUR LAME FILE CHOICE

Do you realise you're headed for a Mack Time Out?

Stop being such a twat.

Nope but

I realize that you are a a FOUL Smelling Syphlitic Herpe Scab encrusted KUNT

Are you LOSt?

did you wake up this morning thinking you were a moderator on this forum?

WHO THE FUCK ASKED YOU??

Mr Flomotion busted my balls eroneously in another thread so mind your own fucking business OK?

also...

limit membership to those with a "history" on the board to keep the toyz out

Way to take yourself out the game, playa!

Excuse Me fucko

I am tryin'to be constructive

Why Be Such An Unecessacary TOOL/DICK?????

Are you Licking your Balls right Now ?

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    i never had a problem with dude, but yeah that shit is a little uncalled for, and i assume hes been warned before (seeing he was banned previously)

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    So this guy has tourette's right?

• DIZZZYKKKUNTBULLSHIT

Honestly, I wanted to keep him this time. Then again, I guess his schtick is only funny for a while. And its always more funny when somebody gets banned.

GO RAJ, GO!!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    DIZZZYKKKUNTBULLSHIT

Honestly, I wanted to keep him this time. Then again, I guess his schtick is only funny for a while. And its always more funny when somebody gets banned.

GO RAJ, GO!!

I tried my hardest to give him a 2nd chance. But when I get PMs and e-mails complaining about him ( making my life harder )... see ya.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    DIZZZYKKKUNTBULLSHIT

GO RAJ, GO!!

I tried my hardest to give him a 2nd chance. But when I get PMs and e-mails complaining about him ( making my life harder )... see ya.

shit. I think dude is aiight, and his whole tourrettes thing is just misunderstood. It's his signature thing you come to expect from him. He's made contributions, has better taste than most people on this site, and is one of the most generous people I've traded records/CDs with.

whatever though. not my site.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Co-sign. I actually liked most of his posts, he obviously had some knowledge and taste. Good records, too. The tourrettes thing was crazy, just because he would be mellow for weeks - but then if anyone talked shit to him, he had to give it back to such an extreme level, dude would just explode and say all this uncalled for madness. He was annoying when he got that way, but I think people PM'ing Raj to whine about him is even lamer. I can't imagine ever PM'ing Raj to complain about somebody pulling my pigtails in the schoolyard, but I guess some people take this place a little too seriously.

• some people take this place a little too seriously.

some people take this place a little too seriously.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I didn't complain about him and think he was a lot better this time around, but he did get banned previously for this exact same thing, so yeah.

• DIZZZYKKKUNTBULLSHIT

GO RAJ, GO!!

shit. I think dude is aiight, and his whole tourrettes thing is just misunderstood. It's his signature thing you come to expect from him. He's made contributions, has better taste than most people on this site, and is one of the most generous people I've traded records/CDs with.

Come on dave, soulstrut is full of people with great contibutions, good taste in music, and super generous that are NOT psycho.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    self control is grown and sexy.

I can't imagine ever PM'ing Raj to complain about somebody pulling my pigtails in the schoolyard, but I guess some people take this place a little too seriously.

For the record I never PM'd. I was ready to call him Susan.

But if going off on someone is your "inside joke" then make it apparent somewhere, otherwise you are just lowering the tone of the establishment.

• montymonty 420 Posts
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DUMBASS!
    who's L13?

never heard of him.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I for sure as hell didn't PM RAJ about zigzag. What I did do is crack a little and totally non-offensive joke complete with face and he blew snot all over me, in response. I thought it was pretty ridiculous, and then when I saw him doing the same thing to other people, I told him to settle down. Nobody needs that.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I for sure as hell didn't PM RAJ about zigzag. What I did do is crack a little and totally non-offensive joke complete with face and he blew snot all over me, in response. I thought it was pretty ridiculous, and then when I saw him doing the same thing to other people, I told him to settle down. Nobody needs that.

I agree, he was way out of line. I'm not saying anyone was wrong in having beef with him - it just seemed like he could have been dealt with without people bothering the owner of the website.

I enjoy seeing people more than seeing them catch a

The self-ban is the best.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

True, but some people still don't catch a clue, despite what people throw at them (Relic from Dizzy_Bull vs L13, round 1)

As entertaining as they are, I find beef posts to get pretty boring after a while.

[color:white]Of course, it's a reeeeeeally loooong while. [/color]