TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,896 Posts
    Stevie G will be fit in a couple of weeks. He'll expect a cap.

• TNGTNG 234 Posts
    Wrong thread.

A Prophet - copped.

A solid 7/10. Great acting. Graphic scenes were sufficicently graphic. Thanks for the heads-up on it. I am not keen on going to prison.

Also copped for future viewing pleasure "Read My Lips".
    And "Meet Joe Black" in 1080p. Doant Sleap.

Wow. Taxi for Garry Cook.

I wonder if he'll split the fare with Nedum Onuoha, who must be 5 minutes behind him.

Raas bad-Scrabble-hand.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    Wow. Taxi for Garry Cook.

I wonder if he'll split the fare with Nedum Onuoha, who must be 5 minutes behind him.

Raas bad-Scrabble-hand.

Marina Hyde was characteristically great in her evisceration of Garry Cock in the Garudnia today.

To my delight, "Did City Hacker Buy Santa Cruz?" turns out to have been a genuine headline, even if the piece itself wasn't exactly deadly serious.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    So apparently tonight Dispatches, in a program exposing drug use within the game, are going to out a premier league footballer who tested positive for cocaine. Any bets? Apparently he was sold soon after but his new club were kept in the dark about it..
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3808119/Top-Premier-footie-ace-is-on-cocaine.html

In other soccer related news, I also recently learned the Wayne Bridge is now earning ??90,000 a week for doing sod all. He's not included in the Citeh squad and apparently refused a move during the summer. So he trains on his own, or sits around the house waiting to fuck the bint from the Saturdays
    That's more than most of the top earners at Arsenal. So fucked up.

• Nasri??

Crouch??

Did Bullard move?

O'Hara('s treachery has disgraced us)

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    Andy Carroll

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I think most first guesses would be Carroll. There was some big coke story involving Newcastle players a while back, so they have previous. And well, he just seems the sort really doesn't he.

Everybody's doing it, apparently. It means you're great. Young lad with a million quid in his back pocket, where does he sign up*?

*Unless your name is Adrian Mutu

Okem said:
    ??90,000 a week for doing sod all... sits around the house waiting to fuck the bint from the Saturdays

Ah, but is he really happy?

The cnut.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    Okem said:
    ??90,000 a week for doing sod all... sits around the house waiting to fuck the bint from the Saturdays

Ah, but is he really happy?

The cnut.
    I dunno. dude must be driven, he was on fringes on the England squad and playing semi regular for one of the biggest PL sides. Then John Terry fucked his bitch.

Speaking of cnuts, Nile Rodgers posted this recently...

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    A little NSFW warning might have been useful there Jimster.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Seeing as Jim has already lowered the tone, ima just gona leave this & this here, on the off chance that any of you ever wandered what Scarlett Johansson looked like in the buff.

And I might just add, God bless the internet.

Junior said:
    A little NSFW warning might have been useful there Jimster.

A few beers in, anything can happen.

Sorry for getting anyone a pr0nmongering tag.

Ah yeah didn't see the time of posting. No additional explanation needed.

That is Madonna getting her plate cleaned in that picture, isn't it?

DUDE! NSFW!

Anyway, after being caught trance like for a good minute by the limeness of ol' Deborah I've only just now noticed the detached hand on her shoulder.

Great pictures btw, the one of Rubell, Jackson,Tyler and Curry kind of boggles the mind at the possibilities of the party that followed.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Junior - broadband alert. That tune arrived today, and I should have a WAV uploaded tomorrow.

Yo Duder I put some short clips up for your benefit until I do something more substantial and less 'breaks yo'.

Paul said:
    Yo Duder I put some short clips up for your benefit until I do something more substantial and less 'breaks yo'.

Nice one Paul - I'll give those a listen at home and offer up the inevitable (constructive) crit ;-)

Duderonomy said:
    Junior - broadband alert. That tune arrived today, and I should have a WAV uploaded tomorrow.

Excellent, excellent. I'll reboot my router in anticipation tonight to see if I can reach the hallowed 2mb speed required to download it before the end of the week thus ensuring I can howl to a higher quality form of heartnreak on friday night. Thanks in advance Duder.

Paul said:

This your own work Paul?

I still haven't had the chance to listen to anything on your soundclod Paul as I was busy cheering on [strike]Man U[/strike] Benfica last night. Did manage to get this uploaded this morning before work though.

The Webs

Let me know if the link isn't working.

I still haven't had the chance to listen to anything on your soundclod Paul as I was busy cheering on [strike]Man U[/strike] Benfica last night. Did manage to get this uploaded this morning before work though.

The Webs

Let me know if the link isn't working.

Oh my! Thanks for this Duder, link looks good so will download tonight. I suspect having a copy this good will be like experiencing the songs face melt again for the first time.

It's all good Duder and yes indeed is my work Junior.

Lindegaard!

By no means am I suggesting he'll threaten De Gea so don't ask any stupid questions like Kenny's daughter.

Paul said:
    It's all good Duder and yes indeed is my work Junior.

Well colour me impressed then.

Happy with a point last night considering the team we put out and that it should be our most difficult match of the group.

Enjoyment of Benfica's play was severely tempered by their handball theatrics. I expect a Portuguese team to go over with every tackle like they've been clotheslined but surely they must realise that claiming a handball every single time that a Utd player clears it from the penalty area will lessen the likelihood of the ref taking it seriously.