Chris Brown assault on Rihanna- herpes? oh no

Comments

• they interrupted the laker game to talk about this.

also,

goonie goo-goo. i just caught a fish in my mouf.:)

• i saw a couple goons driving around bumping run it last night.

I was looking out my window and saw some goons!

• No, I'm not...
    so leave goon shit to real goons, fuckboy

You ain't that.

What's a goon to a goblin?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Chumpass Dickstain wrote:

time will tell on this one...
    i saw a couple goons driving around bumping run it last night.

this could be exactly what his career needed.

This f*ckin guy.

• I don't understand how some of youse goons underestimate the power of media spin doctors. Granted, Rihanna is a much loved (and very beautiful) pop princess but shit, some folks are already talking about how "Chris could NEVER do that...his Mom used to get beat!" and "I never liked that Rihanna b*tch anyways...she probably deserved it!"

I give it 4 months before Young_Phonics is praising the latest Chris Brown "organic club banger."

• Right - people love Rihanna a lot more than they love CB (or Kells' golden shower recipient for that matter) and the backlash will not be pretty.

Dude just made a HUGE mistake.

If Chris Brown gets some people to pen him a couple of good songs people will go right back to singing his songs. People may say they won't listen to Chris Brown anymore but people said the same thing about Kells. People were talkin' bout bannin' Kells' songs from the radio. All Chris Brown needs to do is lay low for a while and make good songs.

• Really? What media are you seeing/hearing that on?

Out here the radio is definitely *not* in his camp. They're mostly withholding judgment - no herpes rumors, yet - but prime time radio is not giving dude a pass at all.

Also like I was implying above, Rihanna has a lot of mainstream fans to whom Chris Brown is not really a big name.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    If Britney Spears or any of those lame "celebutants" can make a comeback, Chris Brown will be able to do so.

PS:He should have waited until after the Grammy's to hit her -> less attention would have been given to the matter...

Just joking.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    This is a garbage thread. A garbage thread. At least a quarter of the posters here are being deliberately disgusting, and another third are missing a very obvious point - this is about a MAN mishandling a MAN'S business. It's about responsibility. Fuck your lulz, and fuck those of you who disrespect your mothers for your comments here.

If I were a woman on this site, I'd leave immediately. Hell, I'm a man and I'm thinking about it.

I'm out of this toddler pen for a while. I'll come back when I see more signs of humanity.

Mods, please delete this bullshit.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Chumpass Dickstain wrote:

time will tell on this one...
    i saw a couple goons driving around bumping run it last night.

this could be exactly what his career needed.

This f*ckin guy.

He's just expressing his inner goon.

Maybe you need to cool it with your self-righteous crusade.

• This isn't like Britney Spears, or even R.Kelly.

My wife - who likes both Rihanna and Chris Brown - is totally disgusted. She is HATING Chris Brown right now.

You guys who think this is like a Lohan DUI or Winehose OD are really, really off...

Phill's got it right in his location.

Luck's right - I think a lot of folks in this thread would not speak to their mothers or sisters this way... I'd say girlfriends too but, well you know. Elbows.

• This is a garbage thread. A garbage thread. At least a quarter of the posters here are being deliberately disgusting, and another third are missing a very obvious point - this is about a MAN mishandling a MAN'S business. It's about responsibility. Fuck your lulz, and fuck those of you who disrespect your mothers for your comments here.

If I were a woman on this site, I'd leave immediately. Hell, I'm a man and I'm thinking about it.

I'm out of this toddler pen for a while. I'll come back when I see more signs of humanity.

You really need to chill.
    There is lighthearted banter going on as usual.
    My wife and mother are both doing very well.

• This is a garbage thread. A garbage thread. At least a quarter of the posters here are being deliberately disgusting, and another third are missing a very obvious point - this is about a MAN mishandling a MAN'S business. It's about responsibility. Fuck your lulz, and fuck those of you who disrespect your mothers for your comments here.

Go ahead and throw out all your Miles Davis and Bill Withers records while you're at it. If I were a woman and I saw their music in your collection I'd leave immediately.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    This is a garbage thread. A garbage thread. At least a quarter of the posters here are being deliberately disgusting, and another third are missing a very obvious point - this is about a MAN mishandling a MAN'S business. It's about responsibility. Fuck your lulz, and fuck those of you who disrespect your mothers for your comments here.

While I know what you are saying, why the f*ck should I leave? Or you for that matter? We're not the ones talking out of baby-food stained asses and stinking up the joint. These threads are good for one thing: seeing people's true colours and being reminded to not get too comfortable.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

"WEL-COME TO SOULSTRUT!"[/b]

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

There is lighthearted banter going on as usual.

Yes, because smacking the shit out of women is "lighthearted."

• How is this different from any other thread though?? 2-3 dudes saying dumb shit for the sake of saying dumb shit vs dudes who aren't saying dumb shit. You're pretty much dismissing Jonny, Day, O, myself etc who are making valid points and more importantly, are on some F*CK CHRIS BROWN shit. That's one thing us good dudes have in common, regardless of how we think Brown will come out of this.

I wonder why the media kept her under wraps at first. They - her publicists, I assume - tried to say she was in a "car accident." AND they didn't admit it was her until that fact was outed.

• I wonder why the media kept her under wraps at first. They - her publicists, I assume - tried to say she was in a "car accident." AND they didn't admit it was her until that fact was outed.

LAPD will not release Domestic Violence victims names. The press couldn't confirm it was her.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    It's threads like this + these new jack dudes who don't bring anything other than NOISE to this place that makes me want to post less and less on here.
    A lot of fools showing their ass in this thread.

These threads are good for one thing: seeing people's true colours

Exactly.

In any case, I don't see how Chris Brown is going to survive this in the short run. Right now, he's headed for Ike Turner 2009 status and while Ike still managed to have a career post-Tina, his reputation NEVER recovered. Brown's young enough where he might be able to wait this out OR he's ethered himself beyond the point of anyone caring to redeem him.

This won't go like whispered rumors about Dr. Dre and Dee Barnes. I guarantee you, once photos of Rihanna leak (and you know they will), Brown is done for the foreseeable future. No major sponsor will touch him and I'd be surprised if his record label backs him on this either - this rep will be TOXIC.

And imagine what Jay-Z is plotting right now.

It's threads like this + these new jack dudes who don't bring anything other than NOISE to this place that makes me want to post less and less on here.

True colors man, true colors.

• In these days of TMZ madness, we shouldn't take any of that for granted.

Even so, whoever said she was in a car accident straight up lied about that shit.

Also, isn't dude martial arts trained? Couldn't his hands be considered lethal weapons in the same sense boxers' are?

• dayday 9,611 Posts

True colors man, true colors.

The thing is, I've already seen these same dudes play themselves in other threads. Nothing new really. Just more of the same Baboon'in.

• I wonder why the media kept her under wraps at first. They - her publicists, I assume - tried to say she was in a "car accident." AND they didn't admit it was her until that fact was outed.

Probably because both the parties involved are surrounded by showbiz douchebags who's first thoughts were all "how can we minimize the career damage here"...

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    As tensions seem to be at an all-week high right now, I would ask that folks read my first contribution to this thread closely, lest I be erroneously lumped in with the goon contingent.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Chris Brown Fucked Up The Money.

Yes there will be a percentage of cats out there that think what he did gives him "Street Cred", but that's just gonna slide away in time. Dont mean shit really.

When my sister gave me an eye-jammy back in high-school, I punched her dead in the grill. When my wife would get violently drunk and attack me, I had to smack the alcohol out her system.

I never liked Chris Brown's music. So I hope dude never returns to the game.

I also think that the Herpes thang is a Spin doctoring from Chris Brown's camp. I could be on some Harvey shit, but shit sounds fishy.

And if dude lumped her up like that, I bet it wasnt the first time he used his hands on her.Who knows.

shit sounds fishy.

Definitely.

This isn't like Britney Spears, or even R.Kelly.
    You guys who think this is like a Lohan DUI or Winehose OD are really, really off...

Actually, the DUI cases on some of those girls are much more sickening and reproachable due to the fact that they could of killed someone while driving that way and kept doing it regardless. I have much less respect for someone like that although a woman batterer is still pretty repulsive.