If Obama were a white man

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I don't always agree with Olbermann. But he pretty much nailed it.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I don't always agree with Olbermann. But he pretty much nailed it.

I can't stand this guy. Like I REALLY can't stand this guy. His faux indignation is just so over the top. He belongs on Sports Center.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

What are you having a hard time understanding?

In any case. Think of this. How many Black, Jews, Women or Homosexuals has German had running things over there (One or two)? I know krauts like to think of themselves as progressive nowadays to hide predudism and their history. But it's still alive and kicking. Just like most places around the world.

krauts? you know it's like calling british people tommies or japanese people japs, right?

please stop. i think you are dumb. fuck your posts!

Dude. Relax... I am a Kraut. You are the one that needs to chill out. Making statements like you have no problem with a Blackman or women becoming president and don't understand why there are issues in the US is NAGL.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

I can't stand this guy. Like I REALLY can't stand this guy.

He was courageous for taking on Bush like...really taking him on, in a way that was so much more extreme than anyone else in the mainstream media. However, as i said earlier, this constant bombardment against Hillary for, what i believe to be, at best petty incidents involving her staff, and at worst, disingenous and unworthy personal attacks, is ruining his reputation as the Edward Murrow type that he aims to be.

When Hillary is done, I'll probably start watching him again, but for now, the dude is not part of my prime time tv experience.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Lets get back on track.....

What If Obama was Caucasoid Muslim?

What if Geraldine Ferraro had been a Latin Drag King named Geraldo Ferraro?

is this a still shot from the latest juelz santana video shoot at the rucker?

Yes. Me and BATMON are both immediately to the right of the frame.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Olberman = Limbaugh

Different team.....same bullshit.

pleaaasssssseeeee. limbaugh appeals to morons (14 million morons a day!). olberman has an intelligent audience.

i ride for stefanie miller.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Olberman has an "intelligent" audience.

pleaaasssssseeeee. limbaugh appeals to morons (14 million morons a day!). olberman has an intelligent audience.

I forgot about the Republican = Moron / Democrat = Genius rule.

My bad.

KVH land must be a wonderful, magical place.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

What are you having a hard time understanding?

In any case. Think of this. How many Black, Jews, Women or Homosexuals has German had running things over there (One or two)? I know krauts like to think of themselves as progressive nowadays to hide predudism and their history. But it's still alive and kicking. Just like most places around the world.

krauts? you know it's like calling british people tommies or japanese people japs, right?

please stop. i think you are dumb. fuck your posts!

Dude. Relax... I am a Kraut. You are the one that needs to chill out. Making statements like you have no problem with a Blackman or women becoming president and don't understand why there are issues in the US is NAGL.

LOL.

Can I assume this is including you, Batmon and KVH??

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I like watching Olberman. It's left-leaning hyperbole. He knows it. There's no coincidence he does debate wrap-up with Chris Matthews. They're two sides of the same coin.

It's not real news. I don't know why anyone would think it is.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Haha - I dont watch that crap or any of this media trash that dudes try and act like theyre smart by watching fuckin' John Stewart and shit. Gtfohwtb.

haha no I am not a member of his "audience." I don't even have a TV.

what is real news - your local anchorman? unless you are talking about watching congressional hearings on cspan all day long or MTP and the other sunday talk shows, i think msnbc is about as close as you are going to get to "real news". i'm not a chris matthews fan, that guy is a complete whore, but Olberman (minus the recent Hillary hating) is quality and Dan Abrahams is okay too. The morning shows are shitty on every station - but that's actually when CSPAN has Washington Journal, which is the best call in show on tv, period.

what is real news - your local anchorman? unless you are talking about watching congressional hearings on cspan all day long or MTP and the other sunday talk shows, i think msnbc is about as close as you are going to get to "real news". i'm not a chris matthews fan, that guy is a complete whore, but Olberman (minus the recent Hillary hating) is quality and Dan Abrahams is okay too. The morning shows are shitty on every station - but that's actually when CSPAN has Washington Journal, which is the best call in show on tv, period.

I don't ask this with any disrespect, but strictly out of curiousity.... how old are you?

30 in April...and my favorite color is navy blue.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Rockadelic asked me to ask you if you like any of the following:

1) t-shirts w/ sleeves ripped off
    2) tattoos
    3) dudes w/ long hair
    4) recreational shooting

Rockadelic asked me to ask you if you like any of the following:

1) t-shirts w/ sleeves ripped off
    2) tattoos
    3) dudes w/ long hair
    4) recreational shooting

You better step up your stereotype game....I have no tattoos and I've never owned a gun.

And you left out our common bond...."PROUD AMERICAN".

HA!

I watch McNeill Lehrer and The McLaughlin Group.

^^^^^^^^^

too cheap to buy cable

Is that right?

I have full cable, HBO, On Demand, High Speed Internet with Phone hook-up, 2 boxes (living room and bedroom sets), and I have about 2 grand in cash on me right now.

What the fuck are you holding, patna?

Is that right?

I have full cable, HBO, On Demand, High Speed Internet with Phone hook-up, 2 boxes (living room and bedroom sets), and I have about 2 grand in cash on me right now.

I have a rotary phone and $1.68

• Is that right?

no DVR?

Is that right?

i got a frog, a dog with a solid gold bone...

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    What if Hillary were a Japanese woman?