STUFF THAT WHITE PEOPLE LIKE!!!

Comments

• White ppl seem to like Indian girls, too (correct me if I'm wrong).

interesting. Indians are considered asian but not like "ASIAN" but still get jocked as if they where "ASIAN". also the other group besides "ASIANS" that you can find at places where it's predominantly white dudes looking for "ASIANS".

interesting. Indians are considered asian but not like "ASIAN" but still get jocked as if they where "ASIAN". also the other group besides "ASIANS" that you can find at places where it's predominantly white dudes looking for "ASIANS".

Actually i'm not sure if white people like Indian Girls. SOULSTRUT'S M.I.A THREAD GOT DELETED.

Actually i'm not sure if white people like Indian Girls. SOULSTRUT'S M.I.A THREAD GOT DELETED.

By an "ASIAN"!...The mystery continues...

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    im offended by how wack this blog is, how off-point the satire is, 'not because omg that is so true!!! theyve got my number!!!'

if you guys dont know black people who are into 99% of that shit you dont know any bourgie black ppl

i mean for fucckin serious ... caring about diversity is a white people thing? being an activist is a white people thing? black people arent into asian iconography or art? these arent even white people stereotypes. There are a lot of weird, apathetic and generally conservative values espoused here that then beg for liberal sympathy by implying that if u dont laugh along you're clearly one of those butthurt whities.

What makes this even more appealing for white people is that you can raise ???awareness??? through expensive dinners, parties, marathons, selling t-shirts, fashion shows, concerts, eating at restaurants[/b] and bracelets.

Yeah isnt it crazy how much nonwhite people hate eating at restaurants!!!

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/2008/02/10/62-knowing-whats-best-for-poor-people
    "It is a poorly guarded secret that, deep down, white people believe if given money and education that all poor people would be EXACTLY like them. In fact, the only reason that poor people make the choices they do is because they have not been given the means to make the right choices and care about the right things."
    SUSPECT

white people are obv rich for ridicule but this site fails on virtually all levels.

• Does liking Asian girls count when you are, in fact, Asian, however?

nah man for you it's normal.

but for white people it's bizarre and fetishistic.
    BUT WHAT ABOUT IN MY CASE WHERE I'M WHITE AND ASIAN? I AM TORN AT MY RACIAL SEAMS.

Should white guy / asian girl marry, they produce hybirds that are aestically pleasing, but are very annoying. This practice is also a means by which white people can catch up to the asian peoples in the population race, as most of the hybirds often act white rather than asian.

According to the blog, you're white. It counts!

The comments are surpassing the actual blog itself, so entertaining...

12 anonymous

I remember two hapas talking. One asked the other ???why is it always the mom who???s asian????

psssh, like im gonna trust a non-white telling me this.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Does liking Asian girls count when you are, in fact, Asian, however?

nah man for you it's normal.

but for white people it's bizarre and fetishistic.
    BUT WHAT ABOUT IN MY CASE WHERE I'M WHITE AND ASIAN? I AM TORN AT MY RACIAL SEAMS.

Should white guy / asian girl marry, they produce hybirds that are aestically pleasing, but are very annoying. This practice is also a means by which white people can catch up to the asian peoples in the population race, as most of the hybirds often act white rather than asian.

According to the blog, you're white. It counts!

The comments are surpassing the actual blog itself, so entertaining...

12 anonymous

I remember two hapas talking. One asked the other ???why is it always the mom who???s asian????

psssh, like im gonna trust a non-white telling me this.

DO I DEFY NATURE BY HAVING A JAPANESE FATHER AND A CAUCASIAN MOTHER?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    White ppl seem to like Indian girls, too (correct me if I'm wrong).

BY AN ASIAN

*oh shit someone beat me to it!

• hawaiians dont count in this case based on sheer number of asians out there.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

BY AN ASIAN

*oh shit someone beat me to it!
    ASIAN ON ASIAN E-CRIME MUST END

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    hawaiians dont count in this case based on sheer number of asians out there.
    I'M GLAD THAT WE WERE ABLE TO SOLVE MY TEMPORARY RACIAL IDENTITY CRISIS WITH SUCH A SIMPLE SOLUTION

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    SO WHAT DO WHITE PEOPLE DISLIKE?

Here are a couple things off the top of my head:

1. While they like having black friends, they dislike being in places where there are too many black/brown people.

2. Crack rock (but they like blow and for the poor white folk, crystal meth).

3. Muslims

4. Chickens and waffles

5. Unusual cuts/pieces of meat (ie pigs feet/snout/ears, tripe, sweetbread, etc.)

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts

she's Sri Lankan

• hawaiians dont count in this case based on sheer number of asians out there.
    I'M GLAD THAT WE WERE ABLE TO SOLVE MY TEMPORARY RACIAL IDENTITY CRISIS WITH SUCH A SIMPLE SOLUTION

i told you i was good at math. i just dont like it.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    hawaiians dont count in this case based on sheer number of asians out there.

i told you i was good at math. i just dont like it.
    YOUR MATH SKILLS WERE REVEALED ONCE YOUR RACIAL IDENTITY WAS KNOWN. I AM ONLY HALF GOOD AT MATHS.

• pretty harmless but a bit iffy on the reverse racism tip.....but after making a few adjustments to the title it landed me here: http://blog.stuffblackpeoplelove.com/

notice: i haven't read through all this so I hold no responsibility to someone e-crying

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    POSTED BY YOUNG CREAM

White people love to cry Reverse Racism but feel entitled to post African Americans as there Avatars on their favorite message boards!

White people love to cry Reverse Racism but feel entitled to post African Americans as there Avatars on their favorite message boards!

Feel entitled? Why wouldn't they? I don't see anything wrong with having a picture you either think is cool or is of someone you admire, and don't see the link with "reverse racism" unless the person in the avatar is the one guilty of it...

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Feel entitled? Why wouldn't they? I don't see anything wrong with having a picture you either think is cool or is of someone you admire, and don't see the link with "reverse racism" unless the person in the avatar is the one guilty of it...

----

discuss

entitled? forget that. not crying anything but was wondering if there was a sister (more like brother) site to go along with the one originally posted. Reverse reverse reverse reverse reverse reverse reverse racism

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    21/71

what did you score? be honest.

where's the list? do you really have to scroll through each blog entry?

^ White entitlement

#71 Being the only white person around
    #70 Difficult Breakups
    #69 Mos Def
    #68 Michel Gondry
    #67 Standing Still at Concerts
    #66 Divorce
    #65 Co-Ed Sports
    #64 Recycling
    #63 Expensive Sandwiches
    #62 Knowing what???s best for poor people
    #61 Bicycles
    #60 Toyota Prius
    #59 Natural Medicine
    #58 Japan
    #57 Juno
    #56 Lawyers
    #55 Apologies
    #54 Kitchen Gadgets
    #53 Dogs
    #52 Sarah Silverman
    #51 Living by the water
    #50 Irony
    #49 Vintage
    #48 Whole Foods and Grocery Co-ops
    #47 Arts Degrees
    #46 The Sunday New York Times
    #45 Asian Fusion Food
    #44 Public Radio
    #43 Plays
    #42 Sushi
    #41 Indie Music
    #40 Apple Products
    #39 Netflix
    #38 Arrested Development
    #37 Renovations
    #36 Breakfast Places
    #35 The Daily Show/Colbert Report
    #34 Architecture
    #33 Marijuana
    #32 Vegan/Vegetarianism
    #31 Snowboarding
    #30 Wrigley Field
    #29 80s Night
    #28 Not Having a TV
    #27 Marathons
    #26 Manhattan (now Brooklyn too!)
    #25 David Sedaris
    #24 Wine
    #23 Microbreweries
    #22 Having Two Last Names
    #21 Writer???s Workshops
    #20 Being an expert on YOUR culture
    #19 Traveling
    #18 Awareness
    #17 Hating their parents
    #16 ???Gifted??? Children
    #15 Yoga
    #14 Having Black Friends
    #13 Tea
    #12 Non-Profit Organizations
    #11 Asian Girls
    #10 Wes Anderson movies
    #9 Making you feel bad about not going outside
    #8 Barack Obama
    #7 Diversity
    #6 Organic Food
    #5 Farmers Markets
    #4 Assists
    #3 Film Festivals
    #2 Religions that their parents don???t belong to
    #1 Coffee

4/71[/b]

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    LIST THE FOUR.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    LIST THE FOUR.

#25 David Sedaris
    #25 David Sedaris
    #25 David Sedaris
    #4 Assists

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Here's mine. 17 out of 71, making me more white than Ed Powers and I'm asian.

#69 Mos Def
    #68 Michel Gondry
    #61 Bicycles
    #60 Toyota Prius
    #56 Lawyers
    #55 Apologies
    #53 Dogs
    #43 Plays
    #42 Sushi
    #39 Netflix
    #34 Architecture
    #31 Snowboarding
    #19 Traveling
    #18 Awareness
    #11 Asian Girls
    #8 Barack Obama
    #1 Coffee

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I scored 60 out of 71 (85%-er). (of "whiteness")

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    I like

#39 Netflix
    #33 Marijuana
    #30 Wrigley Field
    #13 Tea

I also like.....

#24 Wine
    #42 Sushi
    #8 Barack Obama

....but not on that white dude level.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    i guess i get 'white dude level' for wine and barack obama, but sushi??? really?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i guess i get 'white dude level' for wine and barack obama, but sushi??? really?
    i had some sick california rolls dude

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    There is something deeply funny - and ironic - about two Asians writing a list about "what white people like."

Guess it takes a bunch of honorary whites to understand the true nature of white desire.