DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• I forget, is your gripe about the leather that the toe box gets a crease? Mine have never done that. Paint ain't cracked on 'em either. They are premium all-leather airmax 90.

your leather toe box has never creased? Have you ever worn the shoes before?

All leather shoes crease, its just that the 90's were made to have a mesh toebox. Its a running shoe, and meant to be light and breathable, so when you put leather on the toe box it just gets smashed up.

The midsoles crack on newer retros because nike started painting them over instead of just using white material to start with. hella cheap.

Still a good shoe, i just think the infareds are the best colorway ever on em and the leather ones dont really stay crispy looking for long.

I mean, they creased a little bit, nothing that made them look bad or bothered me at all. You'd have to really look closely at them to notice serious creasing. I have a lot of shoes, so a lot of pairs only get rocked once every few weeks, but I have rocked the bison premium leather 90s about 10 times and they look real clean still.

Cosine on the infras though, those were the shit. And I forget the name but the grey with the lime green from way back, those were hot too.

• To celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Nike Dunk, a few ???Be True To Your School??? colorways were brought back and slapped on the Nike Dunk SB High. Next year the Nike Dunk will be an anchor in a collection of Nike Vintage sneakers. Like the Nike Vintage Terminators, these kicks have been roughed up with aged midsoles, roughed leather, as well as a few scrapes and scratches[/b]

THIS IS SOME UTTER DISRESPECT TO THE GAME RIGHT HERE! NIKE HAS PREFECTED THE ART OF TAKING EVEN A SURE THING LIKE VASRITY COLORWAY DUNKS AND TURNING THEM IN TO SOME EMBARASSING DOG SHIT.

• Right? I probably would pay $100 a pair for some of those if they were brand new looking.

• I nike id'd some of those Kentucky dunks recently cause I couldnt find any in my size:

More shoes Ive been rocking this winter:

and I mow my lawn in my Zoom's

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    The college-themed dunk highs were always unfuckablewith. When are they dropping?

• I nike id'd some of those Kentucky dunks recently cause I couldnt find any in my size:

How is the leather on these badboys? Is it that terrible quality moose leather or is it somewhat decent?

• Options
    I was shopping in Roosevelt Field mall yesterday, FootLocker, FootAction, Athlete's Foot, FinishLine, they all had some pretty crazy markdowns. Air Max Lights for $64, your Agassi joints retroed for $64 (what's the word on the retros anyway, I forgot what you said awhile back?), the Air Max 90 boot in the charcoal/neon green/black for $79, Classic BW's for 70-80. Probably get deeper this weekend. The Foamposites are gone already from Footlocker. FinishLine had a pair of 90's, white/turquoise/black with a mesh toe (BSides get at that).

How is the leather on these badboys? Is it that terrible quality moose leather or is it somewhat decent?

pretty terrible, at times they look fake to me.. but i still need to break them in. I would gladly have paid $30-50 more for some legit ones but no luck and im impatient.

• Mi ID Dunks are shit for quality. My ID Hemp Dunks, however, are perfect. Must feed the kids beter at the hemp id factory.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Kobe III LA Edition

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    BROOKLYN PROJECTS SUPRA SKYTOP

lol 1 of 100 huh? i dunno, the white ones are okay, that one is pretty ugly though.

• Options
    FinishLine had a pair of 90's, white/turquoise/black with a mesh toe (BSides get at that).

Photobucket is slow right now so I had to steal the pic. These are FinishLine exclusives, only dropped a couple days ago at my spot and they're already out of 11's. Mesh toe.

That colorway is beautiful.

• Speaking of Supra, these are the only gold shoes I've liked:

These are kinda nice too:

• Kobe III LA Edition

• Batmon, I got a pair of those (black on black) blazers in 11, barely worn because they are so Fu cking uncomfortable.

Batmon, I got a pair of those (black on black) blazers in 11, barely worn because they are so Fu cking uncomfortable.

I feel you. U could invest in some Chuck Taylors for the same sillouette. Minimal Black steez.

I own the Grey leather w/ Lt blue swoosh and gum bottom .......nuthin to write home about.
    Nike Outlet for 25 eagles.

To celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Nike Dunk, a few ???Be True To Your School??? colorways were brought back and slapped on the Nike Dunk SB High. Next year the Nike Dunk will be an anchor in a collection of Nike Vintage sneakers. Like the Nike Vintage Terminators, these kicks have been roughed up with aged midsoles, roughed leather, as well as a few scrapes and scratches[/b]

THIS IS SOME UTTER DISRESPECT TO THE GAME RIGHT HERE! NIKE HAS PREFECTED THE ART OF TAKING EVEN A SURE THING LIKE VASRITY COLORWAY DUNKS AND TURNING THEM IN TO SOME EMBARASSING DOG SHIT.

From the photos there was more aging done to the shoes than we saw before but less rips, tears, and scuffs which will probably appease more sneakerheads. There is nothing wrong with a shoe that looks older than you, but when it looks like they were rocked by a hobo for a few years that???s where the line is drawn

• To celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Nike Dunk, a few ???Be True To Your School??? colorways were brought back and slapped on the Nike Dunk SB High. Next year the Nike Dunk will be an anchor in a collection of Nike Vintage sneakers. Like the Nike Vintage Terminators, these kicks have been roughed up with aged midsoles, roughed leather, as well as a few scrapes and scratches[/b]

From the photos there was more aging done to the shoes than we saw before but less rips, tears, and scuffs which will probably appease more sneakerheads. There is nothing wrong with a shoe that looks older than you, but when it looks like they were rocked by a hobo for a few years that???s where the line is drawn

For once we agree.

• Picked these up today. Not sure if I'll keep them.

For once we agree.

Merry X-Mas Taza......

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Kobe III LA Edition

Strictly for ball players.

• Options

Kobe III LA Edition

They can have it. Looks like an office building for feet.

Know what I was laughing to myself about today? Someone in this thread called the Airmax 90 a "running" shoe. I ask anyone on here, when was the last time you think someone bought a pair of 90's to go running in?

Kobe III LA Edition

They can have it. Looks like an office building for feet.

For people that play in basketball shoes.

I bet those shits were inspired by Spiderman. Just like one of the J's were inspired by a Lambo?