What are you drinking tonight?

Comments

• I think I asked this before but for reasons related to my previous post, i cannot remember the result of my query. is new belgium nationally distributed? where are you at that you can pick up NB seasonals? just curious. I never saw it before I moved to denver, but it's blown up quite a bit in the last 7 or 8 years. Fat Tire is that shit. and their Sunshine Wheat ain't bad either.

I live on the west coast and I'm pretty sure it just made its way over here about three or four years ago. Now it's in almost every grocery store, liquor store, and most bars. As a matter of fact some NB rep promoting Springboard handed me a coupon for $1 off NB brews at a bar on tues, so yeah I'd say they're blowing up.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    we got a juicer. so i'm sippin' fresh orange/ginger with Myers rum.

• we got a juicer. so i'm sippin' fresh orange/ginger with Myers rum.

that made me wonder what AP'll be fucking with...

raw bok choi and kale juice with jaeger?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I'm gonna try to drink a 6 pack of Pacifico before passing out.
    Tomorrow night, I might have to finish my bottle of Henny.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i been chuggin' the beet juice too. it's fun to piss purple.

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Anyone reccommend any things to mix white rum with?
    Can't do the whole bacardi and coke thing anymore.
    These always start the night out though.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    As we speak.........

And a house full of soulstrut lurkers right now

• thropethrope 750 Posts

I think I asked this before but for reasons related to my previous post, i cannot remember the result of my query. is new belgium nationally distributed? where are you at that you can pick up NB seasonals? just curious. I never saw it before I moved to denver, but it's blown up quite a bit in the last 7 or 8 years. Fat Tire is that shit. and their Sunshine Wheat ain't bad either.

I live on the west coast and I'm pretty sure it just made its way over here about three or four years ago. Now it's in almost every grocery store, liquor store, and most bars. As a matter of fact some NB rep promoting Springboard handed me a coupon for $1 off NB brews at a bar on tues, so yeah I'd say they're blowing up.

yeah uhh, im in lawrence kansas, and we've had it here for uhh, as long as i can remember drinking (7 years?)

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    packing the crate with Latin records, then going to drink

it's 50% Anheuser Busch but what can you do. A man gots to drink beer.

Drinking one right now.
    Dinnit know it was 1/2 Busch.

• with several hours of:

Drinking one right now.

Damn these pretzels are making me thirsty!

Yeah, AB owns 50% of Modelo breweries, so Corona, Negra Modelo, etc. Hopefully it stays at that. The deal with Mexican beer is loads of Germans and Czechs emigrated to Mexico after political upheaval in both Mex and Europe. I appreciate that.

Drinking one right now.

Damn these pretzels are making me thirsty!

Yeah, AB owns 50% of Modelo breweries, so Corona, Negra Modelo, etc. Hopefully it stays at that. The deal with Mexican beer is loads of Germans and Czechs emigrated to Mexico after political upheaval in both Mex and Europe. I appreciate that.

I actually have some Cornas in the fridge and if I'm still up later tonight, I'll drink those too.

Damn, I got a problem.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    i've been hungover all day but margaritas at work right now make-a me alllll riiiiight

i've been hungover all day but margaritas at work right now make-a me alllll riiiiight
    That's the only way to get over a hangover.
    Food, aspirin and Gatorade won't do shit for you,
    only more booze.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    This evening:

Negroni Sbagliato

Gin +
    Martini Rosso +
    Prosecco

That sounds great! I love a good Negroni, but I usually have them standard, with Campari instead of Prosecco.

Tonight, it's this for me:

• autezautez 404 Posts

• sconesscones 434 Posts

is that 3 for a dollar?! I did drink that stuff for a while when I was extra specially broke. But I have now sworn off beer in cans.

• FUCK YALL MAKING ME THIRSTY

THE KID IS STILL IN THE OFFICE

SHIT IS WHACK

• sconesscones 434 Posts

is that 3 for a dollar?! I did drink that stuff for a while when I was extra specially broke. But I have now sworn off beer in cans.

naw this is bottled variety.. 10 canadian for 6 330ml bottles. back home my local did a deal, 4 660ml bottles for ??5

naw this is bottled variety.. 10 canadian for 6 330ml bottles. back home my local did a deal, 4 660ml bottles for ??5

Oh in that case cheers! You are lucky I speak metric but I have no idea what Canadian money is.

• sconesscones 434 Posts

Oh in that case cheers! You are lucky I speak metric but I have no idea what Canadian money is.

haha ??1 = 2.2$ or so.. obviously that doesnt matter cause i dont earn ?? here! but my local bottoms up (which was where i worked also) was good to me. free wine (read: bottles) every shift too

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    re: your profile, "why must i cry"

is that in reference to this dude:

I have no idea, it's just how I feel every time I visit the strut.

• sconesscones 434 Posts

I have no idea, it's just how I feel every time I visit the strut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mWW6kRITEY

• YER BOY IS DONE WITH WORK

QUICK GYM STOP THEN ITS SAUCE TIME

WHERE ARE MY SF HEADS

HOLLER AT ME

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    This evening:

Negroni Sbagliato

Gin +
    Martini Rosso +
    Prosecco

That sounds great! I love a good Negroni, but I usually have them standard, with Campari instead of Prosecco.

Tonight, it's this for me:

What up Danno! I just took this pic of my kitchen counter..... Think I'm gonna have to set it off with the Talisker!

• ZeusZeus 162 Posts
    1999 Clos Pegase Merlot (Mitsuko's Vineyard) has been very quaffale this evening. I opened the bottle and happily killed it during a movie.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

What up Danno! I just took this pic of my kitchen counter..... Think I'm gonna have to set it off with the Talisker!

I've never had the 18 year Talisker! I bet it's brilliant. Here's my liquor cabinet:

The 16yr Lagavullin is brilliant, and the Old Pulteney is very good as well. Have you tried the cask strength Laphroaig? That's the best scotch I've had in a minute.