Souls of Mischief-yeah bro skateboarding extereme colorado action!!!

RerogRerog 569 Posts
edited April 2012 in Strut Central
Whatever...I've wondered where this song came from since I was a little 16 year old rap/skateboarding nerd. i heard from a friend who was pro at the time and friends with some Plan B people that there was a whole LP that this came from, but he could have been full of shit. Any ideas?

Comments

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    It's on the Heiro Oldies compilation. It's called Souls of Mischief. Always a favorite of mine ever since that Tony Ferguson part. The heiro oldies comp is pretty good actually. Has Cab Fare on it too.

I think Mike Carrol was friends with them and thats how they ended up with unreleased songs in the videos. Not 100% on that, but I think I heard that at one point.

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    I had those 2 Hiero Oldies cassettes...I had heard that there was an LP from this era. i thought it was far fetched, but since my friend was a little connected I thought it may be true.

The Mike Carroll connection is probably true...That Plan B vid and others from the era formed my musical taste more than almost anything else ever.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    ahh, small wheels & baggy pants, i remember it all like it was yesterday.

• RishanRishan 454 Posts
    Rerog said:
    I had those 2 Hiero Oldies cassettes...I had heard that there was an LP from this era. i thought it was far fetched, but since my friend was a little connected I thought it may be true.

The Mike Carroll connection is probably true...That Plan B vid and others from the era formed my musical taste more than almost anything else ever.

i had all those hiero emporium tapes too bitd, the ones direct from their website. can't really remember, but i think there was a souls of mischief tape. del, casual (and pep love?) all had unreleased stuff on there

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Controller_7 said:
    It's on the Heiro Oldies compilation. It's called Souls of Mischief. Always a favorite of mine ever since that Tony Ferguson part. The heiro oldies comp is pretty good actually. Has Cab Fare on it too.