Brian Mcknight wants to show the ladies something

jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
edited April 2012 in Strut Central

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Latte Pas. R. Kelly done beat the hell outta that shit already.

Good gimmick for his soft ass though.

I wonder if he'd lose his fanbase or gain an entire new one.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    brian mcknight is talented but he will always be corny.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    someone, feel free to hit me with some b-side or deep cut that will change my outlook.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    We have now entered the Post Wayne Brady Era. ???

SIRUS said:
    someone, feel free to hit me with some b-side or deep cut that will change my outlook.

Ill Take Her.......Guest appearence though

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Dude may be corn, but I will support any "adult-themed" music he puts out. Dude is better than 90% of the youngbucks putting out R&B music.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    batmon said:
    SIRUS said:

right. he's good on the track but this is hook-for-hire type stuff. it could have been any number of vocalists during that time.

SIRUS said:
    batmon said:
    SIRUS said:

right. he's good on the track but this is hook-for-hire type stuff. it could have been any number of vocalists during that time.

For him he needed some extra street cred. He was still a regular R&B cat in 94 until he morphed into the wedding song cat.

I think that song worked cause he was extra smooth for dudes that were going for that vibe, instead of Horace Brown,KC or JoJo, or Donell Jones.

Ill always remember the BET Xmas special where Vanessa Williams introduced his ass to to the public. Dude looked mad dusty like he was sleepin on studio couches and shit. He blew up a minute later. Take 6 still had some heat back then. His brother was in that group.

I dont own any of dudes joints but hes kept his shit bouyant for a long minute now.

I hatt Boys II Men way more.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    I ride for BM because he makes filipino love songs and spits in Tagalog.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    jjfad027 said:

No.

LOL...call me?

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    I'm so glad that female Brian McKnight fans can look forward to instructional gynecological music.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    I'm so glad that female Brian McKnight fans can look forward to instructional gynecological music.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    SIRUS said:

Only Brian McKnight song I can bump. West Coast G-Funk. Produced by Battlecat with Nate Dogg on the hook..........

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    Whole thing odd...

I remember reading upon these hallowed pages that it was a fairly-well-known fact that Brian holds a Narnia passport.

Which is not to say he could also be qualified to speak on feeding the cat.

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    batmon said:

I hatt Boys II Men way more.
    hush

• djwaxondjwaxon 411 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    Whole thing odd...
    holds a Narnia passport.

Haha never heard that term before, nice

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    Whole thing odd...

I remember reading upon these hallowed pages that it was a fairly-well-known fact that Brian holds a Narnia passport.

Isn't it just assumed he shops on the other side of the street because he isn't constantly telling the object of his affection how he's going to stab her with his dick-knife or something equally ridiculous?

J i m s t e r said:
    Whole thing odd...

lol - this is some lovely prose!

I am too disconnected to know of any of the rumours and their reasons, but I did meet McKnight when he first blew up and he exuded as much sexual heat as rice cake.

His shorts don't help.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    djwaxon said:
    J i m s t e r said:
    Whole thing odd...
    holds a Narnia passport.

Haha never heard that term before, nice

British dudes own this shit, for real. "Narnia passport," "shops on the other side of the street"...I remember a while ago it was said that someone (Limahl? Billy Mackenzie?) had "come in on the other bus." (Special shout-out to Stephen "Not Really In The Vagina Business" Fry. Not a soulstrutter, but still: props.)

"Little bit of 'sugar in his tank,' that one, eh, squire? A real 'friend of Dorothy' if you get my meaning..."

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    bassie said:
    he exuded as much sexual heat as rice cake.

james joyce is that u?

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    Did not listen to the song, but wanted to add that McNight is a good basketball player, probably small college level skills, and that "I'll take her " is great, so is "you should be mine".

Pillow-biter or not, dude has talent. Loved this one:

Hamonies and all that done really well. "After The Love Has Gone" killer. I think he plays just about every instrument on it. BATMON to bless it with the correct pigeonhole.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    "Let me show you how your pussy works...

This part is your pee pee hole...
    Always wipe front to back girl...
    These are your labial folds...
    Like curtains to your pleasure world...
    This part is some other stuff...
    Not quite sure what that is girl...
    Id like to show you my pee pee pole
    Put my external in your internal girl

Yes I'm talking bout making love in your pussy
    Im gonna show you how it works
    I stick it in and we both giggle girl
    I bet you never knew how it worked.

Talking bout in and out and in and out
    Its ok girl that's how it works
    Filling up your negative space with my one eyed face
    It's ok girl that's how it works

Pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy
    Let me show you how it works."

Go Brian!

well, it certainly takes on a life of its own seeing it written out.
    b/w
    I call BS!

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    While we're on the topic, I believe it, too, was here that I read that Maxwell was intimate with C.S. Lewis. I once repeated that to a female fan, who was just crushed. Is it tru?

• Here are his kids talking about wearing uggs and girls jeans. @1:27

IZZIT GENETIC?????

I mean, damn. I can tolerate suspect fashion choices and be the first to admit I don't know shit about whats haute AND I'll giv eyou a pass on the girls jeans but dude - UGGS? gtfoohwtb. you're TRIPPIN.

white_tea said:
    While we're on the topic, I believe it, too, was here that I read that Maxwell was intimate with C.S. Lewis. I once repeated that to a female fan, who was just crushed. Is it tru?

I have some unclear memory of D'Angelo (?) calling him a fag, etc. at an award show years ago....?

Interesting phenomenon this - not clowning your girl, but what were her chances of hooking up with Maxwell that him preferring Ds will make a huge difference? It's all fantasy - he can be anything she wants him to be!
    I think Hakeem Nicks is the cat's meow and the lion's roar, and still would if I found out he was gay...sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit, "can I watch?" is what I'd be asking....you know, if he and I hooked up lmho

Despite anything after the first album being incredibly soft, like hormone-injected-soft, apparently he's straight. He's denied being gay in at least one interview IIRC.