Resumes

2»

Comments

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    real, genuine non accredited[/b] degrees

I'm totally gonna sign up...right after I get done paying for that genuine faux pearl bracelet I ordered my girlfriend off tv.

Me, too...Right after we finish paying off my Diamonique engagement ring from QVC.

I'm gonna get a Masters degree and totally order some pleather couches for my office.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    I think your advice is good, but law is still a pretty conservative field...A thank you by e-mail is sufficient for most people, especially if they make the offer the same day as they did to me at my current company. I wouldn't start any bullets with "I," either.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    right-o on the "I" part. My mistake.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

I'm totally gonna sign up...right after I get done paying for that genuine faux pearl bracelet I ordered my girlfriend off tv.

Me, too...Right after we finish paying off my Diamonique engagement ring from QVC.

I'm gonna get a Masters degree and totally order some pleather couches for my office.

Do you think the "legal loophole" they describe has something to do with paper and Xeroxing?

Do you think the "legal loophole" they describe has something to do with paper and Xeroxing?

yeah and the anticipation of it being closed soon probably has a lot to do with laws and enforcement.

wait till my mom hears i have a masters degree from Princetown University!

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Education: dont include anything pre-undergrad, dont include GPA unless 3.5 or better.

See, I've read/heard elsewhere that this is a glaring omission and people assume the worst. (i.e. if you got a 2.7 and leave it off they just assume you graduated with a 2.0) I was going to try to pass off my College of Bus Admin GPA or my major GPA (much better) than my cumulative.