Fox News Q

DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
edited March 2012 in Strut Central

Is this real, or photoshop?

Comments

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,896 Posts
    Saw this on fb. They are like, proper fuckwits, but not this bad. I mean, they will have been copy/pasting Toulouse offa bbc, freal.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    Saw this on fb. They are like, proper fuckwits, but not this bad. I mean, they will have been copy/pasting Toulouse offa bbc, freal.

^^^ THIS.

b/w

http://www.snopes.com/media/goofs/toolooz.asp

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,916 Posts
    Duderonomy said:

Duder, are you serious? That shit is like reverse trolling. I can't believe anyone would think it wasn't photoshopped.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    DocMcCoy said:
    Duderonomy said:

Duder, are you serious? That shit is like reverse trolling. I can't believe anyone would think it wasn't photoshopped.

I've seen some shocking things from Fox, and I'm not particularly tech-savy.

Put it this way, if it wasn't photoshopped, how surprised would you be?

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,916 Posts
    Very, actually. Fox News is more evil than it is stupid, and those are the kind of mistakes stupid people would make. The shit they pull is much more subtle than that. If you misspell "Toulouse" that badly, you're unlikely to be holding down any meaningful kind of gig at a major news network, and to let something like that go to air would mean their newsroom is full of barely-functioning illiterates. Fox News staff may be many things, but I doubt there's all that many of those on their payroll.

They got the religion wrong, the map wrong, AND the French president's name wrong, plus misspelled Toulouse?

;)

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    There is still plenty of comedy on Cable News TV without you having to get all LarryMoeJesus.
    It's not about the evil Fox versus Obama as the Guardian likes to present it every single day. The whole thing is FUBAR.

REAL:

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    It bugs me about Fox News being all right wing and people getting so up in arms about -- and forgetting that "objective" journalism is still a relatively new advent. It's falls in line with a lot of things nowadays, in just failure of knowing your history. Some of my Facebook buddies, or friends of friends, are so up in arms about "we have never had such risks on our freedoms!" It's like, really? Sure it sucks about infringement of digital rights and the increasing wealth of the 1 percent, and it's right to fight against that, and they should. But I think some of the power of that message is lost when we don't take into account people not being able to get a cup of coffee at a lunch counter or ride a bus, or not being able to vote, or getting blown over by a fire hose in the streets or Asians getting interned at a war camp. This stuff was all happening within the last hundred years and you want to act like not being able to download free Hollywood movies is a violation of your untenable rights. Please! Lets have some perspective, people! [/rant]

SportCasual said:
    There is still plenty of comedy on Cable News TV without you having to get all LarryMoeJesus.
    It's not about the evil Fox versus Obama as the Guardian likes to present it every single day. The whole thing is FUBAR.

REAL:

The Middle East: a vast, mysterious region with constant Egypt - Iran border relations flare-ups.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    That could just be PNAC plans accidentally leaked. No stop, that's next year's map!

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Al Jazeera brings the humour